Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: gymnastics fans, come inside!

Custom Title
    Excuse me, saying she looks like a raccoon is realllyyy harsh. I personally like it. Terin is a beautiful girl, and it's alright that you don't like her makeup, and if you want to be rude it's better than Carly who can be stuck up at times (still I'm a fan...I'm not going to be harsh on that). Anyhow let's focus on the gymnastics please.

I am thrilled for Terin, Mo and Annia. They really deserve it. I was a little surprsied they didn't take Hollie or Chellsie but I'm sure that was a good descicion, if they are wanting to win team gold. I don't think we will win any event golds this time, however.

Marta did say that if Tasha was looking as good as she was at camp at trials and nationals, they would've taken her. I hope tasha hollie and chellsie stick around for another 4 years..

Custom Title
    Terin may be a beautiful girl, but her eye makeup is not flattering in that picture. She looks like a member of the Addams family.

And Carly Patterson should ditch the luminescent white eyeshadow under her brows. It looks like a second pair of eyes.

[CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by ouridol
    Excuse me, saying she looks like a raccoon is realllyyy harsh. I personally like it. Terin is a beautiful girl
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER]I thoroughly agree that she is a beautiful girl. And I believe she would be a thousand times more beautiful without those two shiners.[/CENTER]

Master Procrastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by IDLERACER
    [CENTER]I watched the initial competition a month ago on NBC. Somebody ought to discreetly pull Terin Humphrey aside, and tell her to try something a little different with her eye make-up. The girl absolutely looks like a raccoon.[/CENTER]
    I so agree. She looks absolutely horrid with that makeup. I watched the team on the Today Show on Monday, and she had bright silver eyeshadow on, and it was 7:00am (Texas time).

Thanks for the link.

Custom Title
    When the first thing you notice when you look at a woman is her eyeshadow, she is either using too much, or it's the wrong color. Eye makeup should enhance your natural eyes, not be the focus of your face.

Custom Title
    What happened to some of the worlds 2003 top three in the US. I was in Houston at the time of the trials and was really looking forward to see Carly and Chellsie Memmel...Carly I saw but where was Chellsie?
    Last edited by bleuchick; 07-24-2004 at 10:21 PM.

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    Chellsie was injured (broken foot I think, back in April) and she didn't compete in either Nats or Trials this year so she could rehab her injury. She was at the camp though and ended up being named an alternate for the Olys team.

I was talking to my gymnast judge friend who judges Ladies only. She said, this will be tghe best team the USA ever had and added that the second team could be substituted at any time and bring in the same great results.

Talk about storehouse of talent!

Joe

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    ITA Joe and I can't wait for Athens!!! :D :o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2