Aliona Savchenko gets married | Golden Skate

Aliona Savchenko gets married

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Aliona Savchenko, a Ukrainian-born German pair skater and five-time World champion with her previous partner, Robin Szolkowy, gets married to her long-time English boyfriend, Liam Cross today according to this twitter.

They started dating in 2014 and got engaged in Apr 2015. So it's about time. Liam is 5 years younger than Aliona.

Thought this photos were taken in February, long before the actual wedding is taking place according to a German regional news paper, but how beautiful and happy Aliona looks with Liam. They said in an interview of last February, they were planning to marry in Schwangau, Allgäu region of Germany.

While I'm writing this post, another news on their wedding is updated. I don't know whether her current pair partner Bruno Massot attends their wedding though.

Please congratulate the newlyweds. :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Aliona and Liam! Beautiful looking couple!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
^ The bearded guy is Ivan Righini a figure skater representing Italy.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Congratulations to newlyweds! :hap10: Lots of Pairs skaters weddings lately :)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Aliona & Liam! Beautiful couple & she looks stunning in her dress! :points: :luv17:

janav

On the Ice
Queen Aliona and dashing Prince Charming - yep, that's a fairytale I would read to my kids :luv17:. And instead of golden crown, the Queen will have round, golden pendant hanging from satin ribbon of certain shape and size (too much? :laugh2:)

Huge congrats to the newlyweds! This has indeed been a very eventful summer!

desertskates

Medalist
I've always been such a big fan of Aljona. Huge congrats to her and her new husband! She looks so beautiful in the pics. All the best to them!