Alina Zagitova | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

liv

Record Breaker
She is a beast in competition. That's the beauty of skating in a country where it's like a mine field to get out and compete internationally.. the ones that get to the top have that mental fortitude of never say die. Sure, she's young, it can change as you age, but hot damn she laid it down when she needed to.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
And now, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the new and absolutely well-deserved Junior World Champion - Alina Zagitova! :love::love::love:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Congrats, Alina, on your Junior World Champion title! I may not love your FS but I do really like your jumps and your spins are lovely. May you rippon yourself to a slightly more balanced program next season and continue to wow us. And drink the blood of your enemies! :laugh:

ejnsofi

Final Flight
:dbana: I wish I had this girl's mentality!

I wish that girl's stamina :drama:
I know that backloading strategy doesn't have many fans but I don't mind. If current judging system rewards it why not to exploit it. And Alina skated beautifully :love: I'm happy to see that she is gaining consistency. I just can't wait to see her in seniors. She will be great competition for Zhenya

emzdeluxe

On the Ice
Congrats Alina even though I was in the middle of the japanese crowd I shouted enough to cheer you..[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sallycinnamon

Medalist
That was quite sensational how she went on the ice and nailed it after she heard Marin Honda's scores. :bow: That's the mentality of a champion.

Congratulations on winning the Junior World Championships title!

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
Yes!!! She has nerves made of steel. Good job, Alina!!!

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
Does anyone have a link to her FS ? please please please All youtube videos don't work.