Diaries of Elfga | Golden Skate

Diaries of Elfga

Elfga

Match Penalty
Fine if you really… want to know how my life is and was… here it is!

Scene 1
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Mood: Joyous
People involved: Nick Morgan, Marija Markovic, Tereza Novotna, Lucia Questel, Jesse Myerson, Eric Sobel, Dillon Mendenhall, Teep, June Lee, Steven Choi, Eli Williams, and Jackie a.k.a. Elfga!

Just another Thursday at LTS in Dorset, VT the equivalent of the middle of nowhere.

Eric Sobel, the tall, shy, Russian-Jew, that doesn’t follow Kosher and has no foot odor is waiting for his Ramen Noodle soup to cook in the microwave. “Hey Marija have a dollar?” he asked Marija Markovic, the Serbian exchange student, who has major stage fright. “Let me see… looks through long fuzzy coat that she wears so often. “I don’t know what I am going to do with my life… should I go to Harvard? But I don’t feel it in… What’s that thing in your chest?” she asks Eric. “Your heart.” he replies wiping his nose. “I don’t feel it in my heart that I should be there maybe I should travel the world? I want to go to Russia.. Maybe Japan… oh Italy.” she babbles on still rummaging her coat pockets for the elusive dollar. “I have no dollar for you sorry.” she says with a blush then skipping off to sit with Lucia, Tereza and Teep who are eating pizza. The microwave beeps and Eric takes out the soup and carries it over to the table farthest away from me. I am talking to Nick and Dillon about my experience at ‘Stars on Ice’ and that I met Jamie Sale and David Pelletier. Nick brings up Angela Lansbury! Why? I think before taking another bite of my extremely hot soup. Then an explosion is heard. Me, Nick, and Dillon jump up and see the charred bodies of three middle school students identified as Jesse Myerson, Eli Williams, and Andrew Kim. Mark Harding the British music teacher dashes in yelling “What the bloody hell happened here?”. “It was Jesse.” a shocked Eli gasped sipping away at Vodka. “Why do you have Vodka on school premises?” Mark asks. “My old man gave it to me.” Eli grinned. “But your father is a teacher.” Mark sobs. “Well… he has been acting kind of weird since those aliens possessed him last night.” Eli continued sipping the Vodka which happened to be Lemon flavored. “I am not even going to ask any more questions Mr. Williams… that is just creepy and wrong and all.” a bewildered Mark mumbles schizophrenically. “Hey the soccer field is frozen want to go skating?” I ask Nick and Dillon. “Yeah I have been waiting to show off my tripe axel.” Nick beamed. ‘Your not a skater Nick everybody knows that.” Steven Choi, the cool Korean said. “How do you know? I might be a skater in another life.” Nick said after taking a bite of his roast beef sandwich.

Scene 2
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Mood: Hyper
People Involved: All upper school students from LTS.

“Cool Dance dance Revolution.” Nick sighed.

“Wowsers!” Dillon sighed.

“I don’t see anything special in it, as it’s just an arcade game that you dance on and try to keep up with those arrow things on the screen, and there is that annoying techno pop music in the background.” Emily Fox explained. “You have no taste this game is cool.” Nick replied twisting the plastic bag in his hands that held a poncho that this Russian girl gave to him. “Plus it is only for use in JAPAN.” she snapped. “Well… maybe they changed that?” Nick asked now fidgeting with the poncho. “Nick like please stop that it’s like so annoying… GAHAH.” Emily fumed. “Methinks Emily needs psychiatrist help.” a Japanese voice said from the DDR unit. ‘Excuse me… I have a doctor that tells me that stuff… that I need medicine or guidance blah.” Emily snapped. “What if I tell you I am a doctor!’ the Japanese girl said. “The Dancing doctor.” she grumbled. “No this is my hobby… A person can have more than one job you know.” she said tossing her dark hair. “By the way I am Naoko.” Naoko said winking at Nick and I. “How long have you been away for?” Nick asked. “A year…I decided I was bored away from you all at LTS so I came to visit you again.” she grinned. “Hey do you want to play DDR against me?” I asked her. “Your on.” she said with a wink. Me and Naoko each put 50 cents in… then the main menu showed up. She chose speed Beethoven. “Are freaking crazy?” I asked her. I was never a great DDR player… even a dancer. Then the music started I couldn’t move my legs just watching Miss Naoko dance like Baryshnikov on Energizer batteries so perfect like a robot a doing back flips… cool splits… Shakira hip shaking… and sometimes backwards… on her hands… and on one foot. “You barely danced.” Naoko said confused. “It’s just that you are so good and I suck.” I said with tears welling in my eyes. “Listen… when I started I sucked but now I am the World Champion.” she said smiling. “What the f*** they have DDR competitions!” I said shocked by her comment.

"I am going to get a Swedish massage." Nick said tapping my shoulder. "You do that Nick." I said then turned to see Tereza Novotna, the calm, cool, collected Czech girl holding a Tiny Tim CD. :eek:

icenut84

Final Flight
Is all that true? I didn't read it all, but do your friends know you write about them in such detail on the internet?

Elfga, Icenut makes a good point. If this is supposed to be true information about real people that you know, you have to be careful about the forum guideline regarding invasion of privacy. Another GS member, Novaspacedout -- maybe you remember her? -- messed up about that not too long ago by posting some private email addresses. Not cool.

Mathman

guinevere

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Elfga, Icenut makes a good point. If this is supposed to be true information about real people that you know, you have to be careful about the forum guideline regarding invasion of privacy. Another GS member, Novaspacedout -- maybe you remember her? -- messed up about that not too long ago by posting some private email addresses. Not cool.

Mathman
Mathman,

Elfga and novaspacedout are the same person.

guinevere

Elfga

Match Penalty
Just so you know there are othe rpeople put there with the same names as my friends. i searche don google and found matches! And this is not completely true because I am exxageraating their personalities here! This is supoosed to be an exxageraation of my life! Chill people!

Aloft04

On the Ice
I think you're quite a talented writer, Elfga. You should think about creating screenplays because you have great character development in short chunks of dialogue!

Good luck with it!

Elfga

Match Penalty
Thanks Aloft04 I actually did write a play that me and a few of my friend performed at school last year. You are right! I think I might do that though I am considering a career in Culinary Arts, but I can have two careers.