1984 Los Angeles Olympic Opening Ceremonies available | Golden Skate

1984 Los Angeles Olympic Opening Ceremonies available

A.H.Black

Final Flight
With this summer's Olympics opening ceremonies less than a month away, I thought I would offer either tapes or DVD's of the all time best opening ceremonies.

I happened to tape the Los Angeles Opening Ceremonies and have kept it ever since. I watch it at least once a year and it still gives me chills and brings me to tears. This event was not only the most patriotic occasion I have ever witnessed but also one of the most touching human get togethers. This was humanity at it's very best. This is the one that always makes me feel good.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Celsa

Spectator
1984 summer olympics

Hi, I read your message about the 1984 summer olympics. I, too think that these opening ceremonies were the BEST ever. I had also taped the ceremomies but somehow they were deleted. I have been looking for a tape and saw your message. How much are you asking for a vhs copy. I don't have a cd player but I assumed that a cd has a greater quality than the vhs copy. Is that correct?? Does your tape have the complete ceremony. If I remember correctly it was at least a 3 hour ceremony.

Thanks, Celsa

rolesis

Spectator
A.H.Black said:
With this summer's Olympics opening ceremonies less than a month away, I thought I would offer either tapes or DVD's of the all time best opening ceremonies.

I happened to tape the Los Angeles Opening Ceremonies and have kept it ever since. I watch it at least once a year and it still gives me chills and brings me to tears. This event was not only the most patriotic occasion I have ever witnessed but also one of the most touching human get togethers. This was humanity at it's very best. This is the one that always makes me feel good.

If you are interested, please PM me.

I am interested in getting a DVD copy. If it's not the entire opening ceremony, maybe you would know where I may find one.
FYI - I have the opening ceremonies recorded from 1988(Seoul)(mono), 1992(Barcelona)(mono), 1996(Atlanta)(stereo), 2000(Sydney)(stereo), & 2002(Salt Lake City)(stereo). If you would like to trade I'd be very interested.
Please e-mail me at [email protected]

rolesis

Spectator
1984 opening ceremonies

Celsa said:
Hi, I read your message about the 1984 summer olympics. I, too think that these opening ceremonies were the BEST ever. I had also taped the ceremomies but somehow they were deleted. I have been looking for a tape and saw your message. How much are you asking for a vhs copy. I don't have a cd player but I assumed that a cd has a greater quality than the vhs copy. Is that correct?? Does your tape have the complete ceremony. If I remember correctly it was at least a 3 hour ceremony.

Thanks, Celsa

Hi, I was wondreing if you obtained a copy of the 1984 opening ceremonies from the party you replied to.
I am also interested in a copy.(DVD prefered, VHS-OK)
Please e-mail me at [email protected] with a reply.
FYI - I also have the opening ceremonies for 1988(Seoul), 1992(Barcelona), 1996(Atlanta), 2000(Sydney), 2002(Salt Lake City)(Winter). If you are interested maybe we can make a trade.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Scotguy21

Spectator
Hi there i am looking for a copy of both barcelona and atlanta opening ceremonies can you help me out?