KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Fabulous news! :D

That SOI Happy Water is getting around again though, LOL :laugh:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Well, it's about time. One of my favorite pairs skaters, I am sure they are estatic...........42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
KwanFan1212 said:
Fabulous news! :D

That SOI Happy Water is getting around again though, LOL :laugh:

Well Jenni made mention of wanting to start a family in an interview sometime last year... I remember because dad liked the whole article on it...

That also explains, somewhat, of their not signing on for more SOI time...

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Jenni & Todd!!! :love: There's definitely something in the SOI water! :)

dmr65

On the Ice
Well, congratulations....... :p

One question, though... What's this about the SOI water? I no get it.. :confused:

Denise..

berthes ghost

Final Flight
Um, all this skaters are in thier 30s and 40s, have just made a huge amount of dough from the post Lillehammer boom, and now have dwindling pro events and middle age infertility staring them in the face. But "it's in the drinking water" is a good theory too. :laugh:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
dmr65 said:
Well, congratulations....... :p

One question, though... What's this about the SOI water? I no get it.. :confused:

Denise..

Well, Denise, I think it's the idea that all of these happy life milestone events are happening for skaters associated with SOI. Think of it - marriage & a baby son for Scott & his wife Tracie, Kurt & Sonia's son, Kristi & Bret's new daughter, Paul W. & Kate's daughter, Steven Cousin's marriage last year, Lloyd Eisler (Canadian SOI) & his wife's new baby, John Zimmerman's marriage last summer, Ros Summer's recent marriage, Todd & Megan's engagement, and now this wonderful news about Jenni & Todd's baby-to-be. Gee, I hope I didn't forget anyone! :love:

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Actually, it's been a joke for years. When several people in the same category or area, etc. get pregnant, someone always says it must be something in the water. Kind of like you didn't really know what causes it.

berthes ghost

Final Flight
iluvtodd said:
Well, Denise, I think it's the idea that all of these happy life milestone events are happening for skaters associated with SOI. Think of it - marriage & a baby son for Scott & his wife Tracie, Kurt & Sonia's son, Kristi & Bret's new daughter, Paul W. & Kate's daughter, Steven Cousin's marriage last year, Lloyd Eisler (Canadian SOI) & his wife's new baby, John Zimmerman's marriage last summer, Ros Summer's recent marriage, Todd & Megan's engagement, and now this wonderful news about Jenni & Todd's baby-to-be. Gee, I hope I didn't forget anyone! :love:
Not sure if these happened while drinking "SOI water" :laugh: , but there's Katia and Ilia's marriage and daughter Liza, and Yuka and Jason's marriage (is she next in line for the stork's visit?). Are Chris Dean's kids from before his hook-up with SOI?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
SOI drinking water is not bottled I hope :laugh: :laugh: Congrats to both, I think this is something they really wanted.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
berthes ghost said:
Not sure if these happened while drinking "SOI water" :laugh: , but there's Katia and Ilia's marriage and daughter Liza, and Yuka and Jason's marriage (is she next in line for the stork's visit?). Are Chris Dean's kids from before his hook-up with SOI?

Ilia and Katia were a part of SOI at the time they got married... and Ilia was still with the group when Katia got pregnant...

Yuka and Jason were not part of SOI when they got married.

Chris Dean met Jill in SOI (or at least that's when they started dating) so I guess SOI's to blame for that one too! :laugh:

John King

Final Flight
Congrats!Now the other litter in SOI will have a new friend to play with! :laugh: I'm happy for them!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
Ilia and Katia were a part of SOI at the time they got married... and Ilia was still with the group when Katia got pregnant...
I think you have it backwords. Ilia and Katia were part of SOI at the time Katia got pregnant... and Ilia was still with the group when they got married.

tdnuva

On the Ice
Tonichelle said:
Chris Dean met Jill in SOI (or at least that's when they started dating) so I guess SOI's to blame for that one too! :laugh:

Maybe this water was spread to other tours - cause the met on Champions on ice (tour 1993), not Stars on ice. But they both skated in the 1996/1997 tour. Their first son was born November 1998 (so - SOI water _might_ be a factor *g*) and the second September 2000 (more than two years after Chris gave up skating, for Jill even longer).

pipsqueak

Rinkside
Too gorgeous for words

Not only will Todd and Jenni be superlative parents, but this baby is going to be the most gorgeous little child we could ever imagine. I'm thinking angelic-looking strawberry blonde with big blue or green eyes. Anyone else see it?