Heat Wave in San Diego | Golden Skate

Heat Wave in San Diego

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Madelyn, I know what you mean. I've felt like a boiled cauliflower for like the last seven days now. At least you didn't have the City of San Diego shutting off your water for a day and a half for a mainline maintenance project that got out of control. SOOOOO delightful to not be able to take a shower when the temperature and the humidity are both in the 80s..... :mad: :mad:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
RGal, Madalyn needs one of those cooling bandanas for the hot and humid "Dog Days" of summer!

bronxgirl

Medalist
Loved the pictures!. The only problem was it reminded me of commuting to work in Manhattan during the summer as a teenager. The line I lived near lacked any air conditioning and the overhead fan was a total joke. I'd get out on the platform after an hour ride and 95 degrees with humidity to match felt absolutely refreshing! :laugh:

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Madelyn, Madelyn you poor pooch! Come visit me by the ocean where the cool breezes are blowing (at least today they are! :p )

RealtorGal - Madelyn is too cute. Hope today is cooler for you.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
It's unusually hot here where I live. I actually was happy that it rained last night! I never thought I would want it to rain, but my apt. is so hot, I can't sleep at night. I am hot, tired and cranky! My car does not have air conditioning either. It's horrible driving home from work to an even hotter apt. I am praying for rain. Whoa, this is weird!!!! :confused:

John King

Final Flight
"Hot enough to boil a monkey's bum!"

"That's a strange expression,Bruce?"

"Well,Bruce,I heard the Prime Minister use it,'It's hot enough to boil a monkey's bum,Your Magesty',and she smiled quietly to herself"

"She's a good Sheila,Bruce,and not at all stuck up!" :laugh: