George Eads/Jorja Fox/CSI fans!!!!!!!! BIG NEWS | Golden Skate

George Eads/Jorja Fox/CSI fans!!!!!!!! BIG NEWS

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
George Eads and Jorja Fox have been FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this from George Eads' fanlisting this morning:
I'm sure most of you have heard the news that George and Jorja Fox have
been fired from their roles on CSI over a pay dispute. Both George and
Jorja are an integral part of the show and if they aren't reinstated -
the dynamics of the show will never be the same again.

Please join your fellow fans in making your views known to CBS. I know
most of you will be really angry and frustrated but please do not send
insults. Calm and rational statements will benefit George more in the
long run. Remind CBS of George's contribution and exactly why you watch
the show and do not want it to change.

Whatever the outcome, this fanlisting will continue to support George
100%.

Contact Les Moonves-
[email protected]

Nancy Tellem-
[email protected]
(325)575-2380

Thank you for your time!

I'm so very sad :( George is my hottie :laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Toni, now who is George, character wise on the show. I know Jorja is Sarah but not George.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
George plays Nick Stokes... the loyal--but sometimes over zealous--CSI originally from Texas...

Nick is my favorite character(not just because he's hot!) because he reminds me so much of my friend John :)

eliza88

On the Ice
This is very bad news! It took me awhile to like "Sarah but once I did I really liked her! Gotta agree with you Tinimichelle on Eads (Nick), he is hot but I think "Warrick" is hotter and waaaaay too under utilized. Still remembering the episode when he needed to go swimming,...

eliza88

PS. Cannot seem to get into CSI:Miami. Snore.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm not big on Miami... and I don't think I'll like New York much either... and if George isn't on CSI next season I probably won't enjoy it half as much (Greg and Warrick are hot too!)

My best friend loves Warrick... and yeah... Warrick went swimming, but Nick did too and :love:he looked GOOD ;)

Aw man, this news stinks! :cry: Tho I like all the characters on CSI, I think "Nick" and "Sarah" are my favorites. Who can't enjoy looking at George Eads???!!!???

CB1AB2

Medalist
This is one of my favorite shows=that stinks=I can't picture watching the show without them=him really-he's awesome=
I too don't like CSI Miami-I don't like David C.
I wonder how CSI New York is going to be ???

cb

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
This on top of Alex Kingston being fired from ER? No wonder I'm into reality shows -- at least they're you KNOW someone's gonna go home every week!

Which one is Warrick?

I don't like Miami all that much either; David Caruso has some of the most ANNOYING acting mannerisms known to man and quite frankly I would like to see them write an episode where he's actually ON THE WRONG TRACK for once and winds up getting his butt sued off by the suspect he was harassing. Plus the writing is not nearly as good as it is on the original and some pretty good actors actually come off as quite irritating. :\

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I LOVE DAVID! :laugh: but I know that that's not exactly something you see often so I'm used to it :laugh:

Warrick is played by Gary Dourdan, the only black man in the main cast since they killed off one of the main police officers two seasons ago :(

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I *love* CSI: Miami! I love Horatio, and how he knows the exact three spots in Miami where they used a particular kind of asphalt! :p

I've watched the original CSI and I found it very zzzzzzz. I'm looking forward to CSI: New York, though.

Laura :)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
PrincessLeppard said:
I *love* CSI: Miami! I love Horatio, and how he knows the exact three spots in Miami where they used a particular kind of asphalt! :pLaura :)
Hi Laura, I love CSI Miami too. I think Horatio (I have a nickname for him) is the best!! He is so cool -- character wise. I had a friend who was cool like that and he made me squirm. :laugh: :laugh: Not too many people can do that. :D

Anyhow, now that I know who George is, I think he would be missed but as far as Jorja is concerned, not so much!!

Dee

PS Wanted to add that Nathan makes me squirm too. :laugh: :laugh:

diver chick

On the Ice
I am a major CSI fan and this is not good news!!!

I don't know whether Britain is very far behind with the broadcasting but I am really liking that they are developing Sarah as a character with issues and losing her now would not be good!!
As for Nick, well as much as I really like him I have sort of felt that he was stagnating as a character and Warrick was superceding him and becoming the more prolific character.

CSI Miami bores me to tears although I do find it hard not to watch. I hate that you can pick the parallels between the characters in the Miami version and the Vegas version, they should have been more careful not to pick such similar characters. Cally=Sarah to me! David Caruso does have some very odd acting mannerisms but I feel strongly that they are emphasised by the script writing - I hate the way Horatio has to reaffirm *everything* he says. 'We have a murder: That's what we have.' 'Do that Yelena, do that!' It smacks of empty script and gives me the impression that the cast are struggling because they have very little to work with.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
diver... that was one of George Eads' complaints last season, that they weren't giving his character any growth(or for that matter any lines! grrrr) and I think that might be a major reason why he wasn't happy with the show... I dunno...

I'm just really bummed :(

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Here's the latest:

By LYNN ELBER, AP Television Writer

LOS ANGELES - Fired "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" actor George Eads says he wasn't staging a salary holdout when he missed work — he overslept.

He hoped what he called a "big misunderstanding" with CBS and its chief, Leslie Moonves, will be resolved by the end of the week and he will be back to work on the hit drama, Eads said Wednesday.

"Yeah, definitely, I look forward to going back," he told a Television Critics Association meeting. He was on hand to publicize his upcoming TV movie "Evel Knievel," airing July 30 on TNT.

Eads and "CSI" co-star Jorja Fox (news) were dumped by CBS last week after failing to show up for the start of production on the upcoming fifth season. The network said they had demanded raises beyond their contracts.

The actors reportedly were making $100,000 per episode for the series, which airs about 24 episodes a season.

CBS had no immediate comment on Eads' remarks, network spokesman Chris Ender said Wednesday. A call to Fox's publicist was not immediately returned.

"They think it's about money and it's not," Eads said. "I overslept. ... I woke up white as a sheet 3 1/2 hours after I was supposed to be on the set."

He called in, said he was on his way and was told, "Don't bother," Eads said. The Texas native compared himself to a football star who makes a similar error.

"It's like I'm the quarterback with the Dallas Cowboys and I overslept the first day of practice," he said. "I'd expect the coach to have me run hills and run wind sprints until the sun goes down, not you know, completely fire me."

Asked if CBS had sought an apology from him, he replied: "Let me tell you, I've apologized nine ways to Sunday. It's a big misunderstanding, straight up."

"I want all this to work out. 'CSI' is a part of who I am," Eads said.

Eads said he wants to speak with Moonves to resolve the issue but had yet to reach him. He compared getting hold of Moonves, a top executive with CBS parent company Viacom, to reaching the mysterious Charlie in "Charlie's Angels."

"If after I've spoken to him from my heart he knows exactly what the situation is, he's the boss. It's still up to him."

At a session last Sunday with the TV critics, Moonves called the firings a fair business decision.

"There comes a point where we feel a contract is a contract. ... We all have to look out for the future of the network television business," said Moonves, co-president and co-chief operating officer of Viacom.

Eads echoed those comments Wednesday, saying he agreed "a contract is a contract."

sounds hopeful.... If Jorja's back on they BETTER put George back on or I will be even MORE upset!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oversleeping??? Now, that's an original excuse. What a responsible adult. :sheesh:

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Considering that he's been promoting some of his made for TV movies in Europe for a few weeks, I can totally understand not getting up early for the first day of shooting for the show... jet lag is killer... (and at least he HAS an excuse, Jorja just didn't show up!)