Did you ever look at the images on the US $1.00 bill? | Golden Skate

Did you ever look at the images on the US $1.00 bill?

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
Well they gotta mean something. Courious, I started looking up information in google search. There are a bazillion sites that all pretty much say the same thing. So, I thought that you would be interested in what you thought. Open the link below and tell me what you think.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/13_33_freemason_sig.htm

Daniel and Little Lulu

PS
Lulu says it freaks her out.

Spinner

Rinkside
PrincessLeppard said:
I think someone had waaaaay too much time on their hands....

Laura :)
Ya THINK? :laugh: And fercryinoutloud, MDCCLXXVI is 1776--the year of the Declaration of Independence (and nowhere near 666 PML!!!)

kzarah

On the Ice
Personalll, for me there aren't enough hours in a day. I spend about 15 - 20 minutes a day on the computer. If I could I would rather nap but it's too hot now. I just thought it was interesting. However if you think I am some kind of Kook, well you may be right. I might like to add that the number of letters of my birthname, first middle and last each have six letters in each which numerically could be 666.
Daniel and Little Lulu

Last edited:

Spinner

Rinkside
kzarah said:
However if you think I am some kind of Kook, well you may be right.
Laura and I weren't talking about you, we were noting how the person who made the website you linked has too much free time. ;)

4dogknight

Final Flight
Dan Brown comments on the symbols on the $1.00 bill in his novel "Angels & Demons" on page 111 through 113 of the July 2001 First Pocket Book version.

There was a program on the History Channel this morning, very early this morning, on Secret Societies. The program covered the Knights Templar, Illuminati, and Free Masons. These programs are often repeated on this Channel, so if anyone is interested they can watch for it.

4dk - who found the site interesting and agrees that someone had a great deal of time on their hands. Of course instead of creating a web site they could have concocted a stock fraud scheme.

kzarah

On the Ice
4dognight
I wish I had seen this program. Actually, I have been studying freemason, (not to become one) the man I work for is a 32 degree freemason which is why I began looking into this. Once you start looking at the satanic freemason occult, you end up looking into the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, (It's thrilling to know that bush and Kerry are both brethern in the skull and bones) and Knights Templer. I looking for the listing in yahoo tv listings and came up with nothing. Up you see a future listing for this program on the History Chanel, would you e. mail me.
Daniel and Little Lulu
Little Lulu cannot join any of the female groups, (Daughters of the Eastern Star,) because she is a Roman Cat-lick.
D and LL

4dogknight

Final Flight
Daniel I will certainly let you know if I see the program listed again. It's certainly worth another look for me as well.

I don't know if you read novels but Katherine Kurtz and the team of Kurtz and Deborah Turner Harris write novels with a background of Scottish Rite Freemasonry and Knights Templar.

The Temple and The Stone and The Temple and The Crown follow Knights Templar action against the historical background of the Scottish succession, Edward I of England and William Wallace.

The Adept series is set in Scotland during modern times and follow the actions of a Scottish Rite Lodge with ties to the Templars.

You should be able to get the books, if you so choose, at your local library. They are quick reads but might also get your curiosity going.

4dk