Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The 4400

Champion Skater (Vicariously)

The 4400

Has anyone been following this program on USA network? I became interested while watching promos for it during the olympic trials...

I recorded the 2 hour pilot, but I havent had the time to watch it yet.... I was wondering if anyone else had seen it and if they thought it was worth my time.

I think it airs again tomorrow afternoon with a new episode in the evening.

Saw the pilot, really enjoyed it. Occasionally the dialog and the relationships are a bit canned and predictable, but overall, I find it interesting to watch. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Totally forgot about it and missed the first episode........hope they reshow it at some point........42

I just watched the pilot and it was ok... I'll definately give it another shot tonight.

Okay watched the pilot this afternoon and just finished the first episode......I'm hooked, for now anyway. The storylines are very intriguing, and I guess they'll be bringing guest stars each week until all 4400 are accounted for? 42

Ok, after episode 2... I'm hooked for sure. I love cheesy science fiction!!!!

So, Liz & Show, are you still watching this wonderful show? I hear rumors it's been picked up for a full season next year--I sure hope it's true!

Extinction is Forever 4dogknight's Avatar
    I remember a promo during the program this last week about showing all the episodes next Sunday culminating with the final episode.

I really got into this series, well maybe not the same way I'm into Stargate-SG1 and I'm warming up slowly to Stargate-Atlantis.

But I just can't get into "The Grid". So many characters were introduced in the series opener I just couldn't keep them straight. I just gave up.

4dk - who just looked at the comments for "The 4400" on the IMDb - wow is this programmed panned. But I think it's just that these people want to be seen as cleaver and witty.

I believe its viewership has been between 5-7 million. That's pretty strong.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dogknight
    I remember a promo during the program this last week about showing all the episodes next Sunday culminating with the final episode.

But I just can't get into "The Grid". So many characters were introduced in the series opener I just couldn't keep them straight. I just gave up.

4dk - who just looked at the comments for "The 4400" on the IMDb - wow is this programmed panned. But I think it's just that these people want to be seen as cleaver and witty.
    That's true. USA is going to air a marathon of all the episodes this Sunday leading up to the final show. I missed one episode, so I will be catching it this Sunday. I really like it.

"The Grid" is a totally different feel, but I like it too. I do agree that there are too many characters. I can't keep track of the bad guys. But I am a huge fan of Bernard Hill, so I will keep watching!

Master Procrastinator
    I love this series! I kind of like things that no one can explain. I am so glad to hear about the marathon because I forgot to watch last Sunday, and only caught the last 15 minutes. It will be very interesting to see how this is all wrapped up on Sunday. Little Maya said that "someone is coming who will make it all right". Who will it be???

Probably Lily's baby. Who is the father? Jordan? Richard? Her jerk of an ex-husband?

Custom Title
    I'm thinking that the coma kid (Shaun) really was "taken" at the same time as his cousin, but his body was left behind. Something is going to tie into him significantly I think because he alluded to the fact that he wasn't their son.

Just a guess. Of course I missed the episode where he awakens from the coman, so I don't know how that all went down.

Sandee..........good idea. They took his essence but not his body. I'm thinking maybe when they sent everyone back, his essence was scrambled with someone else.........maybe the babies!!!!! (Actually, I'm hoping the baby is an alien hybred)..........42

Custom Title
    What the ???? THAT was the finale? No mention that it will return in September or to be continued? What a huge letdown. It left too many unanswered questions.

There's got to be more to the series coming in the future. But I can't believe they didn't tell the audience that. Did I miss something?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast