The 4400 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The 4400

heyang

Record Breaker
I was a bit disappointed by the finale, but that's ok if the series airs. Otherwise, there were too many questions unanswered.

If Collier is one of the 4400, what is his purpose in the rescue of humanity. If anything, he seems to be the one that would bring about the eventual destruction of the 4400. Each person was picked for a specific reason and given a power. Why was an obviously power hungry Collier picked?

I'm not sure about Sean and his cousin either. It seems like the Power was after the cousin, but Sean interfered. So, Sean got taken and cousin left behind in a coma. Sean returns with power, but in communication, they said the Kyle was supposed to be a channel for the message. So, is the message only that agent dad must protect the 4400 to help them save humanity?

Looks like USA will have a hit. It'll be the 1st original USA series that I'll continuously watch.

bronxgirl

Medalist
My favorite all time USA series is still La Femme Nikita. It might have had a bit of a cult following, but it was always great fun to watch.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I absolutely LOVED "La Femme Nikita" and had total withdrawal after that series came to an end. "Alias" has been a pleasant alternative. :love: