SC to make appearance at rinks in Houston, NY, Chicago | Golden Skate

SC to make appearance at rinks in Houston, NY, Chicago

I guess her brilliant skate at the Marshall's cheesefest impressed the sponsor!

Mathman

Lucy25

Final Flight
Is it just me, or does it seem like Sasha has a really busy schedule this summer and in the fall? She even mentions in her latest journals that she has a lot of places to go for appearances and things. I just wonder how this will effect her training. I don't think she has had this many scheduled events before.

Glacierskater

On the Ice
Lucy25 said:
Is it just me, or does it seem like Sasha has a really busy schedule this summer and in the fall? She even mentions in her latest journals that she has a lot of places to go for appearances and things. I just wonder how this will effect her training. I don't think she has had this many scheduled events before.

Hmmm...interesting question you pose...I wonder myself. I hope that she has a fabulous year on and off the ice.

R.D.

Record Breaker
...and hence may have contributed to her "toning down" her season a bit?

This should give her some good hype and confidence in her abilities. Red Dog, you track Sasha very well, thank you.

Joe

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Joesitz said:
This should give her some good hype and confidence in her abilities. Red Dog, you track Sasha very well, thank you.Joe
I agree with Joe, you do good, Red Dog. Thanks for the info.

Dee

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sasha's journal oozes confidence. She's confident all the way up to the point where she comes out on the ice for the FS in a major event. Then she looks stiff, frozen and scared to death because of the burden of all the hype.

The last thing Sasha needs is more hype.

Hype is a double edged sword. Winning the Pre Olympic Worlds is the most positive hype one can get. It makes a favorite (if h/she didn't win the worlds) the underdog with less anxiety. Who eally knows?

Joe

R.D.

Record Breaker
This should give her some good hype and confidence in her abilities.

It's possible, but I think she's done lots of events like these before (training camps, etc.).

Red Dog, you track Sasha very well, thank you.

You're welcome and all, but I track Sasha very well? That's scaring me
:eek:

registered

On the Ice
chuckm said:
Sasha's journal oozes confidence. She's confident all the way up to the point where she comes out on the ice for the FS in a major event. Then she looks stiff, frozen and scared to death because of the burden of all the hype.

The last thing Sasha needs is more hype.

Sasha was signed by Marshalls after winning spring cheesefest, that they've sponsored. This is something, that came on the heels of the victory, so how is it a hype?

What Marshalls is doing is good for skating, it provides publicity to a sport, which isn't as popular as baseball, basketball, etc. It's a win-win situation for everybody.