Grand Prix Final 2018-19 in Vancouver, B.C. | Golden Skate

Grand Prix Final 2018-19 in Vancouver, B.C.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I guess after holding all the GPFs events on the east side of the country (2011 Quebec City GPF, 2001 Kitchener GPF, 1996 Hamilton GPF) it's time to give the west coast some love, hopefully I'll be able to attend during that time, thanks Mrs.P:agree:

mrrice

Record Breaker
This is great news for all of us on the west coast. I have friends in Seattle who love skating and I love all things Canadian so, this is a must attend event for me.

Elaine666

Final Flight
Another awesome news to hear! It takes me about 4hrs to fly to Vancouver, nonetheless much better than travelling to Europe or Asia! Also a good reason to visit friends over there:yahoo:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hooray for west coast people and for Vancouver! I've always wanted to see Vancouver, good reason to go! Can't wait! :rock:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WOW!!!!!!! That'd be awesome!! Let's see if my grad school schedule will work out because after the Olympic year, if I do cheer my 1st year of grad school, I won't be eligible to do college cheer anymore.

But ooooooooo!! So exciting!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That would be fun to go to, always wanted to visit Vancouver - been to Victoria but not the big city. I hope it's at Rogers Arena, which is close to transportation, similar to the TD Garden in Boston.

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
One good option for US residents is flying to Bellingham and drive up to Vancouver (about 1.5 hour drive.) The price may be such that it's worth flying and renting a car.

(Or if you're nice the Mrs. P shuttle might be available. Ha)

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i know many people used to fly to seattle and take the train from there too.
One good option for US residents is flying to Bellingham and drive up to Vancouver (about 1.5 hour drive.) The price may be such that it's worth flying and renting a car.

(Or if you're nice the Mrs. P shuttle might be available. Ha)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I might go but I'll most certainly become distracted by Whistler Mt and spend most of the trip on a snowboard. :coffee:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
go! it's the most beautiful city!!!!

Oh believe me, it won't take much effort to convince me to go! True confessions -- when I read the news,I immediately went online to see what airlines fly Chicago to Vancouver! The way I look at it, we owe it to ourselves to make the effort to see our favorites. And I've always wanted to see Butchart Gardens, although that might not be the best time of year to do so.

Last edited: