Big Brother | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Big Brother

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well the two big guys are on the block. I'm sure one will win the power of veto and take themselves off the block. Well, we know that one will go.

Right now I am liking Jennifer/Nakomis, Will, and Drew. I think Drew will come around after one of the big guys is gone. I loved what Jennifer said about Cowboy. I live in Texas and he isn't like any cowboy I ever saw. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Go Will!!!

OK, I'm a little late in posting this, but I'm also glad that Holly is gone!!! I don't know how much longer I could take of that voice!!!!

I was so bummed that Jase won the Power of Veto!!! Why didn't Diane think to put most of her coins in Jase's bank???? And isn't Jase a sore winner?!?!?!

Will was my favorite from the start and after tonight I think he can make it very far. Of course, it depends on who wins the next HOH. I hope Will gets it.

Scott and Jase looked like complete a**holes during the Power of Veto ceremony.

guinevere

Final Flight
I was also a bit :\ at Diane not realizing she should have put as many of her coins in Jase's bank as possible. I really really hope that their plans to vote out Scott doesn't misfire. The house would be really dull without Marvin. If Diane were really crafty, she'd have put up Drew against Scott. I mean, he's her snuggle bunny, so eventually they will have to be split up - and I don't think anyone (except Jase) would keep Scott over Drew.

Jase is completely despicable. I hate him.

guinevere

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Out with Scott---Out with Scott

I hope that Diane is setting Scott up to be kicked off. The 4 stooges think she is doing what they want--------let's see. I don't think Jase will be quite as cocky without Scott.

Dee

swannanoa54

On the Ice
From Diane's last entry in the diary room, it sounded like she put Marvin up to play Jase and Scott and plans on getting rid of Scott.

I cannot abide Jase. He's such a creepy dude. And I hope whoever wins HOH puts him up again. Even if he won POV every time he was put up he would eventually be gone. And I don't think there would be enough people on the jury that would vote for him to win if he was one of the last two.

Oh man am I so ticked off that Jase got the power of veto!!!
But, Diane was, as she said herself, so stupid!!! She should have put all her chips in Jase's pig!!! That was so obvious I don't know why she didn't see it.
I sure hope that she can get enough people to go along with her in voting Scott out! I'd certainly rather see him go than Marvin, even tho Marvin isn't a favorite of mine.
At least when Natalie joins Adria in the house, HOPEFULLY, the numbers on the "good team" will be increased!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah!!! Scott got the Boot

Dee

I wonder if Big Brother instructed Diane to let Jase win the Veto. Jase is a big TV draw because everyone hates him so much.

Scott, on the other hand was becoming a liability to the show. According to people who are watching the live feed, Scott's blatant racism and anti-semitism were getting out of hand. He got a slew of "demerits and warnings" -- whatever that means -- from the producers. :\

Mathman

BYE BYE Scott!
YEAH Nikomus for winning HOH.
It will be a perfect world if we say goodbye to Jace on Thursday!

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I'm not watching that show again unless they put a big giant blender in the backyard and throw Jace (Jase, Jayse, whatever) into it and set it on "grind"....

I like Natalie and Adria; where are they from, anyway? They sound exactly like Brett Butler from "Grace Under Fire".....

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, I will be waiting for the garbage to hit me right square in the forhead!! :laugh: :laugh: Even though Jase is a pain, he does make the show worth watching. I thought his stunt to get back in with everyone of walking around with his cardboard sign was brilliant.

I hope Jennifer's plan doesn't backfire---Jase could win the power of veto and then what??? Marvin will be gone?

Dee

guinevere

Final Flight
Dee4707 said:
I hope Jennifer's plan doesn't backfire---Jase could win the power of veto and then what??? Marvin will be gone?

Dee
With Nakomis' plan, Jase can't win the Power of Veto - he wasn't nominated and no one chose him to compete for them. As long as everyone involved is truly playing according to the plan, it will work!

I do think, knowing how the PoV competition went down, that there is still a possibility that there will be no opportunity to put Jase up on the block. I hope not, though.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
guinevere said:
With Nakomis' plan, Jase can't win the Power of Veto - he wasn't nominated and no one chose him to compete for them. As long as everyone involved is truly playing according to the plan, it will work!
Guinevere, I thought everyone had a shot at the power of veto. I guess not!! I think I need to pay closer attention. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

swannanoa54

On the Ice
This season POV competition is done only by the two selected for eviction and the HOH. Each one of these people picks one person to compete with them. So a total of 6 play for the POV.

I shall do a happy dance when Jase is gone because I think he is the sickest individual to ever play this game. In past seasons I've always liked the evil people, but he's just too warped even for me.

And I don't trust Adria/Natalie either. :laugh:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
After last night I really don't like Diane. Her response about why Drew should take her off the block was stupid. I felt like vomiting too. Jennifer is very well spoken, almost believable. Something is going to happen...........Jase isn't leaving. Mark my word!!!

Dee

You might be right, Dee. Why would Diane chose Drew for the POV competition, when she could have played it safe with Adria, Natalie or Karen? Then -- why did everybody let Drew win? Of all the people in the "six fingers" plan, Drew seems to be the most likely to punk out at the last minute.

MM

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
Because if Drew punked out, he would be gone next week if anyone other than Jase or CB wins HoH. It was basically a set up for him to prove himself to this new alliance.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dee4707 said:
Something is going to happen...........Jase isn't leaving. Mark my word!!!Dee
What a shock!!! I was so wrong!! I really didn't think that Jase would leave. In my opinion even though he is a jerk, he made the show interesting. I was surprised at the farewell comments. Didn't they just do to Jase what they accused him of doing? The only difference I see is that he was open about it. I also didn't think he was that happy to see Holly, did you?

Dee (who should never make bets) :laugh: :laugh:

I noticed that, too. His body language when Holly sat beside him was like, get away, get away! :laugh:

MM