Big Brother | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Big Brother

I felt sorry for Diane, too. But really. Drew has been telling her for weeks, in front of the whole nation, that he feels only contempt for her, but she just can't bring herself to listen.

What struck me about the men in BB5 was, with the exception of Will and the first Mike, how little respect they had for women, period. The whole four horseman thing; Marvin vowing up and down that he would do anything possible to see that a woman didn't win; Cowboy, who in addition to taking baths with Scott also said, "Why would a man ever marry a woman. Why can't we just be bachelors all our lives."

And Drew with that, who me?, I-just-got-hit-in-the-face-with-a-frying-pan look on his face all the time, now he would rather take a chance on losing the half million just to spite his so-called girl friend and make sure she didn't win the $50,000. Drew would have been unanimous against Diane. I would say only a 4-3 favorite against Cowboy. Diane will vote for him, of course.

Mathman :\

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was really wishing that Diane would have won HOH and shown her true colors. I really don't think she would have picked Drew. I think she thought everyone disliked Cowboy.

My choice for winning is Drew. Sorry, I just can't take Cowboy.

Dee

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good for Drew, I'm glad he won!!

Dee

When all is said and done, me too. Drew played the best, and did so without making everyone hate him, which is a pretty good trick in this game!

Mathman