4-minute program of...by whom? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

4-minute program of...by whom?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Joshua.

Just...another four minutes to cherish everything that I miss so much. :sad21: Four minutes, in person, to see the magic that I now never will see.

gourry

Final Flight
Oh wow. I think I just did something even more intense - 8 minutes instead of 4 - because of another thread about fastest skaters.

Yuna Kim and her triple triple combination jumps

:love::love::love:
Actually whatever Yuna does. I absolutely loved Yuna's All of Me program which is without jumps. Watching Yuna flies across the ice for 4 minutes will be so refreshing. If there is a music box with miniature Yuna doing Yuna spins, I know I will lose track of time watching it.:biggrin: And if there is a program where Yuna looks into my eyes for 4 minutes, I think I'll have a heart attack.:drama:

If there is a program where Jonathan Cassar does spread eagles for 4 minutes, and if it also features Paul Wylie, Jeff Buttle, and Brian Boitano, I'll be in heaven.

AndreaRu

On the Ice
For example, I would like to see Mao doing steps for 4 minutes, or Mirai doing spirals.

This is basically what she did last night at the Smucker's show after Skate America. I felt like I watched her skate a moves test.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I can't believe I forgot to mention Plushy doing spirals, I could watch him do those for four minutes easy.

Especially his Beillman spiral, that always looked so classy :biggrin: