Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lad, I am so happy for you!!!!

Dee

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Aw, shucks folks...Thanks! It was the worlds smallest wedding - just me and my new hubby - he is very private about things - and likes to keep things uncomplicated. As I already had the big wedding the first time around, this was much easier on the nerves and easier to plan.

Just got married by the JP in Aldergrove (part of Langley) - very small community outside of Vancouver. I wore a nice white suit and had a small bouqet of red roses and baby's breath. It was beautiful.

We went up to our favorite spot - Harrison Hot Springs - for the weekend. Just had a really quiet time together. The weather was certainly not what we are experiencing right now! In fact, it was quite cool and rainy. Now would be a gorgeous (but hot) time for a wedding.

We are now looking for a home to buy. It's quite the undertaking!

So, that's why my posts have been few lately. Too busy readjusting to married life again! It's great.

Thanks again!!!! You guys are great.

:D

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Its so great to hear your happy news LAD. I just can't describe how happy I am for you. :)

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Congratulations Lad and best wishes on the house hunting!! And why on earth would you think we wouldn't be excited for you?!? I think the fact that this thread is all ready to two pages nixes that idea. ;) I wish you both much happiness always and God bless your marriage too. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
KwanFan1212 said:
Congratulations Lad and best wishes on the house hunting!! And why on earth would you think we wouldn't be excited for you?!? I think the fact that this thread is all ready to two pages nixes that idea. ;) I wish you both much happiness always and God bless your marriage too. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

KwanFan:

Well, I am a bit overwhelmed, I must say. I am a bit on the modest side, so was not sure if this was noteworthy news or not.

Thanks again everyone.

eliza88

On the Ice
I haven't been on the board for a bit--but LOVED hearing this happy news when I logged on! Best of luck for you and the new hubby! (is he good at fixing things? Always a fine trait for a man to have!)

Good luck with house hunting! If my memory is correct, you were contemplating a condo purchase earlier this year,...Are you guys looking for a house or a condo?

eliza88

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm relatively new here, too, but may I add my congrats to you and your husband! May you have many years of love and joy together! :love: