My Big News | Golden Skate

My Big News

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I guess I should tell you guys, my news. I got married (second time) this month (July 10th). My husband and I are looking for a home to buy. I was not sure anyone would be interested, but oh well now you know!

:)

JOHIO2

Medalist
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lad,

Why wouldn't we be interested???? I'm sure I won't be the only person here to wish you and your new husband love and health and happiness!

Vash01

Medalist
Congratulations Lad on your wedding! I did not know or I would have congratulated you earlier.

Vash

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Big WOW, Lad......Congrats...........we didn't even get a chance to throw you a wedding shower. When and where did you meet him??? :love: 42

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
From Stanley, ID

Oh my goodness. I am so happy for you. My very best wishes.

I'm having a great time here. Yesterday we went to some of the hot springs in the Salmon river and waded and soaked our feet.

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Ladskater,

Wow, that is big news! Congratulations! You seem like such a nice person and I am glad things seem to be working out so well for you.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
LAD, let me get this straight. You've shared news with us about rotten jobs, miserable neighbors, heat, etc. and yet you don't think we would want to hear the awesome news that you just got MARRIED?!?!

Many happy years together--and I'm sure we are all THRILLED for you!

I'd love to hear some wedding details, if you want to share.
:love:

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Lad-
Such wonderful news! CONGRATULATIONS to you and your new hubby!
Wishing you many happy years together.

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
WOWEEEEEEE!!!!!

Congrats Ladskater! That is such fantastic news. :love:

We need details. There are so many beautiful spots around Vancouver, I am sure the wedding was lovely.

Glacierskater

On the Ice
RealtorGal said:
LAD, let me get this straight. You've shared news with us about rotten jobs, miserable neighbors, heat, etc. and yet you don't think we would want to hear the awesome news that you just got MARRIED?!?!

Many happy years together--and I'm sure we are all THRILLED for you!

I'd love to hear some wedding details, if you want to share.
:love:

Preach on sista!

LAD,
This is a happy post to hear such wonderful news! Congrats! Happiness to you both!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Lad, I am so happy for you! Congratulations to the groom too! Of course we want to hear about it. At my age, mostly what I hear is bad news, so I am very very grateful to hear about something nice. Live well and be happy!.