Katarina Witt's boyfreind is... | Golden Skate

Katarina Witt's boyfreind is...

Elfga

Match Penalty
Elijah Wood.

He said that they were friends long enogh to call it a relationship and he is in love! Katarina and Eljah are cute together!

soogar

Record Breaker
I thought Elijah Wood is dating Franke Potente? Maybe there is some confusion b/c both ladies are German and Franke looks a bit like Katarina.

Elfga

Match Penalty
OK Link Yes!

Lemme get it though? Ah...It's on the Elijah Wood's new girlfriend subject on his IMDB messageboard. Also check out FSU where a topic is about it! :)

Skating is fun

Rinkside
A couple of weeks ago she was on a German talkshow and said she also heard this rumor...she was flattered, thinks he is cute, but much too young.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Elfga said:
OK Link Yes!

Lemme get it though? Ah...It's on the Elijah Wood's new girlfriend subject on his IMDB messageboard. Also check out FSU where a topic is about it! :)

post the actual links, please?

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Well, the link on FSU would just take you to the exact same thing Elfga posted here. So don't waste your time...

Laura :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
so basically this is just a rumor that's floating around the web on both Elijah and Skating fan boards?

dmr65

On the Ice
As much as I hate to say this... Elfi just likes to have a little too much fun on the chat forums and boards....... :rolleye:

valuvsmk

Rinkside
soogar said:
I thought Elijah Wood is dating Franke Potente? Maybe there is some confusion b/c both ladies are German and Franke looks a bit like Katarina.

I have heard from multiple sources that Elijah has other interests a bit closer to the Shire.

frozetoez

Rinkside
Elfga said:
Elijah Wood.

He said that they were friends long enogh to call it a relationship and he is in love! Katarina and Eljah are cute together!

And if you believe that then you'll believe that I'm engaged to Orlando Bloom. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Isn't Elijah Wood a little too young for Katarina?

Glacierskater

On the Ice
berthes ghost said:

OKAY....the ROCK that I have been living under is called skating. Except for the rink, I don't get out much. Yes, I saw Lord of the Rings, it just did not click. I am not a hugemongous fan, so it was not like right there in the front lobe of my brain. I realize now how stupid the question sounds. It's like 'who is Elvis'?
He is way young for Kat. I hope that they are not an item. Kat and I are the same age, and I don't find that kind of gap appealing. Apologies ahead of time if you do.

ice_princess

Rinkside
Mathman said:
Ice Princess, I like your signature pics, especially "fire."

Mathman:)
Aw, thanks! There are lots of good pics of Sasha at sashafans.com!
By the way, I also think that Elijah is too young for Katerina!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I realize now how stupid the question sounds. It's like 'who is Elvis'?

Well if we're comparing singer to actor it wouldn't compare because Elvis was "king" of music for a long time and Elijah doesn't seem to hold the same title for acting... (and I see nothing wrong with that at all LOL)

if we're talking skater then yeah, maybe...

Elijah was also in that movie, Flipper, right?

Anywho, until this is confirmed(and it sounds like Katarina denied it) by one or the other or both I don't think this should be told as "fact" but more "hey I heard a rumor!"