Katarina Witt's boyfreind is... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Katarina Witt's boyfreind is...

soogar

Record Breaker
For the interests closer to the shire:
Is Elijah into his fellow hobbit Dominic Monaghan (I think he played Merry)? Dominic is also German.

I'm sorry but Kat and Elijah don't go together. I liked her better with her previous actor boyfriend Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver).

However now that Tom Cruise is single... I thought that she looked pretty good with Tom in Jerry MacGuire.

S

SkateFan4Life

Well, I remember the wonderful "Carmen on Ice" that Katarina Witt, Brian Boitano, and Brian Orser skated to - a beautiful theatrical production. Kat and Brian B. also had a very successful tour following this television special. They looked very much like a "pair", although, apparently, they were just close friends.
Still, I thought, "They make a dynamic pair......" Oh well, Cupid I am not. :laugh:

Zanzibar

Final Flight
I recently saw Katarina up close and personal, and let me say....Elijah Wood should be so lucky - she is still stunning. :)

BigSk8Fan

Rinkside
soogar said:
For the interests closer to the shire:
Is Elijah into his fellow hobbit Dominic Monaghan (I think he played Merry)? Dominic is also German.

I'm sorry but Kat and Elijah don't go together. I liked her better with her previous actor boyfriend Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver).

However now that Tom Cruise is single... I thought that she looked pretty good with Tom in Jerry MacGuire.

He's not English or Irish with that name?

Last edited:

soogar

Record Breaker
Dominic is German. Yeah I was surprised about that too b/c of the name, but perhaps it's a stage name or maybe the father was a GI or something.

RHGRIBLING

Match Penalty
whoaaaaa hold on a minute

hold on just a minute. First of all Elijah liked Katrina in January and has moved on aroung the world and barely knows her. Lig said himself that the girl he wud date wud have to be perfect. he saw her(probably didn't even meet her), so u can't say they are dating. plus i went to imdb or whatever website, i went to their messageboard and their was no message about elijah and katrina. i dont think he wud go out w/ her, w/ some1 who is 10 years older. I mean, the age difference of Franka and him is one of the reasons they broke up. and for a final point u can't always believe every magazine article or interview. thanku and good night.......................................i feel better ( wipes off steam )

tripleflutz

On the Ice
No hobbits for Katarina!

I know for a fact that Katarina doesn't date Hobbits, only some of the taller Elves. Sasha Cohen, however, who is a pixie, falls for every hobbit she meets .

3axel :)

RHGRIBLING

Match Penalty
no way

First of all, I went to the fsu forum and there was nothin there about elijah wood and katrina in love

RHGRIBLING

Match Penalty
help!!

hey, i know elijah isn't going out w/ katrina . do u know who he is dating? plezzzzz help. i need to know

tdnuva

On the Ice
Today German media announces that Witt is solo again - after a short-term relation-ship with an austrian business manager who is married.

kemy

Rinkside
RHGRIBLING said:
hey, i know elijah isn't going out w/ katrina . do u know who he is dating? plezzzzz help. i need to know

Nice try Elfga...why the new name, Ms. "Bored and Lonely"? Is this your new way of obtaining information on a celeb that you seem to be obsessed with?

Last edited:

SingAlto

On the Ice
tdnuva said:
Today German media announces that Witt is solo again - after a short-term relation-ship with an austrian business manager who is married.

What is it with Katarina and married men? You'd think she'd have no trouble finding someone who isn't taken. :sheesh:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
SingAlto said:
What is it with Katarina and married men? You'd think she'd have no trouble finding someone who isn't taken. :sheesh:

Maybe the selection is not that big, LOL. My guess is that most of the men of about her age & to come in question, are already married or otherwise taken.

Marjaana

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I know I heard her make a comment years ago that she wasn't going to do married men any more, too much of a hassle. Guess she changed her mind.

figure8fan17

Rinkside
Elijah Wood!?!?

Part of me is just cracking up at the idea ( no offense to Katarina Witt, of course)
:laugh: But it is a leetle shocking, don't you agree? By the way, where did you hear this? :eek:
PS: I'm the sort of person who won't believe until she/he sees it w/ my own eyes ;)

figure8fan17

Rinkside
Katarina and Elijah

Yeah, what is the age difference between the two of them anyway? Elijah seems a bit young. I hope you're not joking about it.