Anyone need a partner for skating | Golden Skate

Anyone need a partner for skating

mk06gold

Match Penalty
I'm looking for a boy partner beetween the ages of 16-21 to begin skating with me at 'Ice Castle" where we will learn from coach Frank Carrol. Private message me if interested. :) :) :)

Sylvia

Record Breaker
mk06gold said:
I'm looking for a boy partner beetween the ages of 16-21 to begin skating with me at 'Ice Castle" where we will learn from coach Frank Carrol.

Do you mean pairs or dance? What level? Doesn't Frank Carroll only teach at HealthSouth in El Segundo now?

backspin

On the Ice
You should also include your height/weight/age info. Augie's partner search site would be good to register on (I think it's icepartnersearch.com)

Vash01

Medalist
I had not heard of Frank Caroll coaching pairs. May be it's something new, or have I been in the dark all these years?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
if you're trying dance icedance.com is also a good place to look for a partner. That's how Melissa Gregory & Denis Petukhov teamed up and now they're 2nd in the US and married to each other! :)

I'll move this to skater's chat so that the "real skaters" of this board will see it

mk06gold

Match Penalty
Skating Partner!

It's for pairs. And my height is 5 feet, Two Inches and weigh 96 pounds. Thanks for replying guys.