FSU status | Golden Skate

FSU status

Spinner

Rinkside
Just wanted to pass on that I just heard from Sharpie regarding FSU being down. She finally go through to the server and they're working on it right now. Apparently the server is having problems as a whole, but not sure exactly what the problem is. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum (please feel free to move it), but I know a lot of you read FSU so I thought I'd keep you updated.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I was just over at FSU a little while ago so that board is back up again. Thought I would pass that information along to you guys. Hopefully everything stays okay now. :eek:

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
It is up for most people, but not for users of Cox cable. Spinner and I are on the phone now trying to find out why...

Laura :)

Thanks, Sharpie. I just visited to check up on my favorite thread, the Nussear and Forsyth thread, now at 754 posts!

Mathman:)

cygnus

Rinkside
Hmm. It seems that FSU, skating forums, Europe on Ice and PITI are ALL down. This board seems to be one of the few skating boards working right now. Is anyone else having problems here? Is there a vast anti-skating boards conspiracy going on? :confused: