Mt. Spur (in Alaska) News | Golden Skate

Mt. Spur (in Alaska) News

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/07/28/environment.volcano.reut/index.html

not to make anyone worry, just think this news is cool!, but Mt. Spur is something like 35 miles from where I live... it's across the inlet though... I might have that completely off though... I heard it on the radio really early this morning...

I am allergic to Volcanic ash... when Redoubt blew in the 80s I had a huge rash and everything... then when Spur blew in 92 I got to spend 3 weeks inside and I still ended up getting my skin in contact with teh stuff...

then in 5th grade we had a science thing where we had to be blindfolded and guess what the dirt/rock/sediment was... and one was volcanic(we weren't told before hand) and no one thought that someone would be allergic to it ha ha ha... I had boils for a few days... it's really bad... *cross fingers* hopefully it's nothing... we've had a volcano "scare" before this

by the time it blows I'll be even further away from it so that's a good thing... but I'll still have to be majorly careful. If I'm lucky it'll blow while I'm in Portland or Disney World or something like that...