Amazing Race | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Amazing Race

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Did Karen get up on the wrong side of the bed in New Zealand or WHAT?? Her and Linda were having a few Tian & Jeri (Jaree?) [the models from last season] moments for a while there. Which actually seemed to work for them.

I had a hideous feeling that if Psychoboy & Lapdog ever came in last, it would probably be on a non-elimination round, and I was right. Though I was actually expecting the non-elimination AFTER they had cut down to 3. Actually, I think Christie was the more objectionable one this round -- "JUST RUN THEM OVER?" Really charming. I do find it a bit odd, though, that with the last leg just around the corner and C & C threatening to take about a half-day lead over everyone, their flight just HAPPENED to come in late to Singapore so they ended up in the Hong Kong airport with everyone else. Which was hysterical.

Brandon is really starting to get on my nerves; "I"m afraid of heights, I'm afraid of water, etc". I love people who go on this show and are under the impression that they won't have to do some of the kind of the stuff that they have to do. Kind of like those people who go on Survivor and expect Club Med or something.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I was SO happy that Colin and Christie were last and had a breakdown in the mud. Then I was SO sad that it wasn't an elimination! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Colin and Christie in the mud was TOO funny though! :laugh:

I have a sinking feeling they are going to win this thing. :( I'd be happy if any of the other three teams would win.

Johar

Medalist
Watching Colin's meltdown in the bog had me laughing to the point of hysterics! I only regret not taping that moment. :laugh:

Too bad they weren't eliminated! :mad: I'm rooting for any team but them.

Wasn't it funny when they got a yield? If looks could kill......

heyang

Record Breaker
Actually, after watching last night, I think C&C deserve each other. Christie definitely wasn't helping out. This wasn't a roadblock and they both were supposed to participate. I did find it amusing when the editing made it appear as though she just walked in and found the clue.

Christie was the super agressive one this time. Telling the driver to run people over. Saying that the other teams were playing unfair, etc. If anything, Colin seemed to be laid back this time.

If Chip & Kim had been smart, they would've let one of the other teams yield C&C. Now, they have a big old target on them that C&C will aim for. You know that if C&C beat C&K to the yield that they will yield C&K. Cracked up watching Chip take baby steps along the girders.

Bowling Moms were definitely uptight last night.

Loved hearing Brandon scream like a girl.

You really have to give these teams a lot of credit. They are all tired and stressed out from being run ragged. I know that I would have been snippy a long time ago because I don't sleep well on airplanes and would get crabby from being tired. I would think that they must be a bit sore from all the excercise and carrying their backpacks and sleeping on the ground or in cars. We're definitely not seeing these people under real circumstances.

I don't think the producers have that much power to get an airline to change a flight schedule. A charter, perhaps - but not a standard flight.