Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Amazing Race

Who watchd last night? The models Brandon and Nicole went back after having trouble making bricks and then they found out the Yield meant they would both have to have their heads shaved. The looks on their faces was priceless. They returned to brick making but lost alot of ground.

Since they came in last but weren't eliminated, they have to turn in all their cash and somehow find a way to get money. They will probably capitalize in on their looks to earn money.

Some of those sections of India they were in were absolutely filthy and overcrowded.

Colin and the ***** were in first as usual. Kim and Chip were second, the Bowling moms were third.

In my heart, I'm actually Canadian....
    How do Colin & Christie keep winning every week with all those meltdowns? I am really starting to think that despite their thermonuclear capability, they might just win this thing and the prospect sickens me.

I actually kind of liked Mensa & Densa last night; there was something about them that kind of amused me.

LOVED Kim's line about "So he plops his big ol' butt in the taxi and makes his wife push the thing...." She had a point; not even Colin made Christie push, for heaven's sake.

I really wish last night had been an elimination round; Brandon & Nicole are pretty much a vapid waste of space and their absence wouldn't be especially noticeable. I, too, thought that Brandon's facial expressions were priceless, given that I don't think I've seen so many different variations of the "Duh" look in such a short span of time before.

In the post leg interviews, B & N talk about getting their heads changd for the fast forward. Nic says that they couldn't because of their modelling careers. She said if it was for the million, they would've done it, but at that point, they figured they weren't sure if the FF would've helped them or not.

There's also a clip of Brandon praying for them in a taxi.

I know people like Colin - bad tempers and competitive. However, a lot of it is bark. Don't know if that's true of Colin or not.

I was so hoping that the Children o' God would be the ones to take the Fast Forward - I wuzrobbed of the expected hysterics, though, because they didn't even contemplate doing it. I was extremely disappointed that the leg was non-elimination - but I'd have to say, this FF was kind of a nasty trick by the producers. Can you imagine a team doing it, and then finding out they would not have been eliminated anyway? I'd have been mad about that, even though I would have shaved my head no problem. To the Co'G team: good luck cadging $$ off of the locals in India next week!

ps I miss Charla!

pps Colin sux!

"Do you think Chip & Kim did this?" "Oh, please, Kim would have put her hands in here and said, oh HELL no...."

Kim: "You're doing this one, right?" Chip: "What is it?" Kim: "Doesn't matter, you're doin' it regardless."

Those giant hamster balls looked like SO MUCH FUN! I wonder if there's a place in the States that offers this??

Looks like next week Colin really blows up. I can't wait to watch that.

BTW, how many free trips have he and his little lady won? :sheesh:

I think this is the 4th or 5th trip that C&C have. Chip & Kim won a trip to Latin America but I don't recall any other teams winning a trip. Another reason to hope that C & C don't make it to the end.

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    OK, so I SOOO would have done the white water sledging thing and that zorb ball thing looked AWESOME!! I would have loved that zorb thing! I was hysterical laughing watching them go down that hil and at the same time, I was wishing I was there so I could do it too! :D This was one of the most fun shows they've done this season. They weren't eating anything gross, there was some good humor, and no one got injured doing anything. The race is just heating up!

Good riddance to the twins IMO. They were really getting on my nerves. Now we just have to get Colin and Christie gone and all will be right with this show. I LOVE that the moms moved up to second!! YAY!!!

Yeah, let's just have Colin & Christie win all those trips, because they travel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautifully together......... :sheesh: :sheesh: :sheesh: :sheesh: :sheesh: :sheesh: :sheesh:

I really like this show alot. There's no constant "alliance" talk like on Survivor, the action is nonstop and unpredictable, and the voting off isn't done by the public or cast members, but rather from being the last one at the end of a leg(no back stabbing).

Did Karen get up on the wrong side of the bed in New Zealand or WHAT?? Her and Linda were having a few Tian & Jeri (Jaree?) [the models from last season] moments for a while there. Which actually seemed to work for them.

I had a hideous feeling that if Psychoboy & Lapdog ever came in last, it would probably be on a non-elimination round, and I was right. Though I was actually expecting the non-elimination AFTER they had cut down to 3. Actually, I think Christie was the more objectionable one this round -- "JUST RUN THEM OVER?" Really charming. I do find it a bit odd, though, that with the last leg just around the corner and C & C threatening to take about a half-day lead over everyone, their flight just HAPPENED to come in late to Singapore so they ended up in the Hong Kong airport with everyone else. Which was hysterical.

Brandon is really starting to get on my nerves; "I"m afraid of heights, I'm afraid of water, etc". I love people who go on this show and are under the impression that they won't have to do some of the kind of the stuff that they have to do. Kind of like those people who go on Survivor and expect Club Med or something.

I was SO happy that Colin and Christie were last and had a breakdown in the mud. Then I was SO sad that it wasn't an elimination!

Colin and Christie in the mud was TOO funny though!

I have a sinking feeling they are going to win this thing. :( I'd be happy if any of the other three teams would win.

Watching Colin's meltdown in the bog had me laughing to the point of hysterics! I only regret not taping that moment.

Too bad they weren't eliminated! I'm rooting for any team but them.

Wasn't it funny when they got a yield? If looks could kill......

Actually, after watching last night, I think C&C deserve each other. Christie definitely wasn't helping out. This wasn't a roadblock and they both were supposed to participate. I did find it amusing when the editing made it appear as though she just walked in and found the clue.

Christie was the super agressive one this time. Telling the driver to run people over. Saying that the other teams were playing unfair, etc. If anything, Colin seemed to be laid back this time.

If Chip & Kim had been smart, they would've let one of the other teams yield C&C. Now, they have a big old target on them that C&C will aim for. You know that if C&C beat C&K to the yield that they will yield C&K. Cracked up watching Chip take baby steps along the girders.

Bowling Moms were definitely uptight last night.

Loved hearing Brandon scream like a girl.

You really have to give these teams a lot of credit. They are all tired and stressed out from being run ragged. I know that I would have been snippy a long time ago because I don't sleep well on airplanes and would get crabby from being tired. I would think that they must be a bit sore from all the excercise and carrying their backpacks and sleeping on the ground or in cars. We're definitely not seeing these people under real circumstances.

I don't think the producers have that much power to get an airline to change a flight schedule. A charter, perhaps - but not a standard flight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3