Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Evgeny Plushenko

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other (please name)

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

Chrystia Mee

Rinkside
My vote goes to Naomi Nari Nam. She had some major flexibility in that back. Between her layback and the bielmann. Such a shame we'll never know what could have been had she not been injured.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Denise..........no one does it better than the one who originated it.....although Lucinda's is awfully good.........42

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
thisthingcalledlove said:
i remember her being interviewed once, and she told people that he has a special machine that helps her practice the biellmann.

What kind of machine? :confused:

BTW, I voted for Denise. :love:

Matt

On the Ice
I hadn't heard anything about any special machine, but I had heard an interview with Denise in which she said she did 1,300 sit-ups a day and spent 45 minutes in preparation for that move.

That's quite a Biellmann on Shaun Sawyer! I'm impressed. Does anyone know where I can find a video clip of this guy? (Rinkside doesn't work on my laptop :cry: )

Antilles

Medalist
I don't have any clips, but he's amazing. He's got spirals like Sasha Cohen. I hope he does well enough that more people get to see him this year.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Matt said:
I hadn't heard anything about any special machine, but I had heard an interview with Denise in which she said she did 1,300 sit-ups a day and spent 45 minutes in preparation for that move.

That's quite a Biellmann on Shaun Sawyer! I'm impressed. Does anyone know where I can find a video clip of this guy? (Rinkside doesn't work on my laptop :cry: )

Matt:

I found quite a few clips of this amazing young man. I just typed in his name (Oops - I see his hame is spelled Shawn!) and several sites came up - some with small clips of his amazing talents.

I don't know if this will work for you, but give it a try. If not just type in Shawn Sawyer and his home page will come up. Click on Gallery to see a choice of several pictures and clips. I am really looking forward to seeing him skate this season.

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomf...Test=1&remove_url=http://www.shawnsawyer.com/

Last edited: