Medvedeva vs Zagitova vs Tsurskaya | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Medvedeva vs Zagitova vs Tsurskaya

moriel

Record Breaker
When I see her skating I try to think she is only 16yo and that is the reason because she is not polished at all, I honestly wish that is the reason because Elena is already 19yo and is sloppier than ever. But if something is in their control are the programs, common, she needs desperatly a good program and backloading more her jumps will get a worse program, if that is even possible. And no, her spins are not faster or centered than Gracie´s, and Gracie being not so flexible get much better positions.
Anyway, at this point I just ask for a good program, and she should too. No excuses for the next season, in this moment every choreographer could a program for her for free knowing she is the most probable olympic winner.

Her programs currently are great and she does not need "better programs" to win.
Also, backloading usually makes a program better because harder.

Those people with their personal tastes :sigh:

rosy14

Final Flight
Usually at Olympics it's not the most favoured one who wins the OGM, he/she who has won the last three Worlds or GP final, or everything similar to that in other sports (World Cup in alpine ski, for instance). Too much pressure, too much attention, the press, the public...Usually it's a"mushroom" who wins, and then disappears, either becasue of retiring or because no more wins.
So I won't bet too much on Xhenia.