Question About On-line Photos......... | Golden Skate

Question About On-line Photos.........

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Help please. My mom wants to include a picture of herself as part of her "profile" on one of her favorite forums. She had a picture transfered to a DVD disk........I know she needs a web address before she sends it to her forum. Any ideas? Thanks 42

Meredith

Spectator
I have a link to this site, although I have never used it. It is one of the few that hosts pictures for auctions like eBay.

Perhaps it would fit your Mom's needs.

Meredith

Photobucket is a nifty little site that stores your photos for free and it's very easy to get the URL or IMG series of information for linking the photo to other sites.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Thanks Meredith..........I'm going to my mom's tomorrow, and I'll try both sites and see which one fits her needs.............42

Longhornliz

Final Flight
ok im not even kidding... when I click on the link for "freepichosting" there is a picture of male genitalia wrapped up in white lace lingerie... I'm sure this is not something the site did intentionally. But I about fell out of my chair with shock.

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Ofoto.com is also a nice photo hosting site. I like it because it is a free service provided by kodak that makes it super easy to order prints from your digital pictures.