Skaters vs. Actors...Lookalikes | Golden Skate

Skaters vs. Actors...Lookalikes

K

Kasey

Skaters vs. Actors...Lookalikes

Sorry, was just watching a ten-year old movie with Christian Slater.....and was thinking, hmmmm, a little bit of Alexei Yagudin there! Then started thinking of a few more....

Sasha Cohen=Young Christina Ricci
Kurt Browning=Aging Ben Affleck
Victor Kraatz=A less spooky Steve Buscemi!! :)

I'm sure there's more....so what if YOU were filming "Figure Skating...The Movie"?

:) Kasey

C

CartDi

Re: Skaters vs. Actors...Lookalikes

Sasha Cohen= Alexis Bledel

P

plum pudding girl

Scott Hamilton=Kenny Chesney (I know he is a singer-not an actor-but the resemblance is spooky!)

S

sk8cynic

Re: Skater/Actor

Tim Goebel - Ryan Phillipe

Nicole Bobek - Susan Olsen (Cindy Brady)

Elena Sokolova - don't know the actress' name but she was the nanny on Growing Pains that got booted 'cause Kirk Cameron refused to act opposite a stripper.

Elina Kettunen - Vivien Leigh (she should have skated to GWTW, not Vika)

Ryan Jahnke - Liberace (Only when RJ wears too much makeup)

J

John King

Look-alikes

Timothy Goebel:Justin Timberlake or Greg Germann(Art Fish on Alley McBeal);Maya Usova:A young Sophia Loren;Nancy Kerrigan:Either a young Katherine Hepburn or Jullian Margolis from ER;Evgeny Plushenko:peter Tork from The Monkees;Andrei Buchkin:Ian Anderson from the band Jethro Tull;Brian Orser:Alexander Siddig fron Star Trek Deep Space Nine;Rudy Galindo:Kevin Smith (Ares on Xena Warrior Princess);Pasha:Oksana Grischuk(I swear,the two could be twins:rollin: )....just kidding,actually,I'd match her with Gail O'Grady (NYPD Blue);Oleg Ovsyannikov:Jeff Conoway from Taxi;Anjelika Krylova:Isabella Rosollini;Oksana Baiul:Faruza Balik;Paul Wylie:Actor/Director Richard Benjamin;Alexei Urmanov:Alan Thicke;That's all folks!

T

thvudragon

Re: Look-alikes

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Timothy Goebel:Justin Timberlake[/quote]

I'm still trying to figure out which one is less artistic. It's just too hard...........

TV

P

Princess Leppard 625

Nah, Timmy doesn't look like Justin Timberlake. Kevin Van Der Perrin looks like Justin Timberlake.

Oh, and I think Evgeni is the long lost son of Def Leppard lead singer Joe Elliott....(my favorite band AND my favorite skater...hmmm)

Laura :)

P

Piel

Not an actor but I thought last night that Carmen on American Idol resembled Tara Lipinski.

Piel

I

Idleracer

[c]<font size=4><font color="#0000C0">We've already been through this before:

Sarah Hughes=Reba Mckintyre
Nicole Bobeck=Kate Hudson
Elvis Stojko=Fred Savage
Paul Wylie=George Stephanopolous
Elena Sokolova=Haley Mills
Viktoria Volchkova=Theresa Russell
Scott Hamilton=Al Jardine (of the Beach Boys)
Timothy Goebel=Art Garfunkle
Angela Nikodinov=Chloë Svevigne
Alexei Yagudin=Alec Baldwin
Liz Manley=Kim Novak
Tiffany Stiegler=Jennifer Anniston
Ilia Kulik=Mikhail Baryshnikov
Ekatarina Gordeeva=Grace Kelly
Caryn Kadavey=(a young) Yvonne DeCarlo
Rudy Galindo=Ba Ba Booey

Everybody is always mentioning Sasha Cohen and Christina Ricci...needless to say, at least from the neck down, you couldn't possibly find two more opposite body types. Click <a href="http://www.sashacohen.com/photos/friends5.gif" target="_new">HERE</a> to see, what at first glance, appears to be Ricci and Aniston as teenagers.

S

starshinexavier

Now I think I'm the only one, but I think Maxim Staviyski resembles Leo DiCaprio.

K

Kasey

A couple more....

Elena Sokolova=Samantha Mathis (Especially in "Broken Arrow")
Evgeny Plushenko=Owen Wilson
Alexei Urmanov=Colin Farrell

L

Ladskater

Now, if only these actors could skate....

Ladskater

S

sk8cynic

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Oleg Ovsyannikov:Jeff Conoway from Taxi[/quote]

:rollin: :rollin:

I have a friend who is NOT a fan of skating......I was watching Nats at her house in January when ice dancing came on. She wandered by the TV when L&T were skating their FD.

Her comment about PPT? "Since when did Kenickie start skating?"

B

berthes ghost

Idle: Where did you get that picture of Claire Danes and Rory from 'Gilmore Girls'?

L

lottafs

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I'm still trying to figure out which one is less artistic.[/quote]

Justin Timberlake. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Timothy Goebel: Justin Timberlake, Ryan Philippe
Sasha Cohen: Thora Birch
Michelle Kwan: Lucy Liu, Lisa Ling. :lol:

I

icenut84

Shae-Lynn Bourne = Reese Witherspoon

J

Joesitz

David Pelletier - Steve McQueen.