3) Ribbon
4) I Hope You Dance
5) Adagio
6) A Sunday Kind of Love
7) Stella Errans
8) Fragile
9)Brazilian Bachiana
10) Other

since we are on the kick of fav programs, i thought i would get this one in. personally she could just stand there and do nothing and i would love it. but one of my favs is stella errans/red scarf. also favs are fragile, i hope you dance, morning, and beautiful. :D

Last edited:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
All Katia´s programmes are really enjoyable, but from those mentioned above I especially love Stella Errans and Fragile.

Marjaana

Vash01

Medalist
I don't much care for her singles programs. However, I loved Peer gyn't Morning (it is on the list) and Elegy (Rachmaninoff) which is not on the list, for the feeling and emotion in it. Her lightness on the ice is evident in all her programs. More recently, I had enjoyed the Secret Garden number. Of course her Mahler number- her first solo- is in a class by itself.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
What is the name of the program that Katia did wearing black and white checks? I love that number........42

Pau-goodle76

Rinkside
Show42, I believe the program you are speaking of is "Smile". Thats a nice program too.
My other fave programs are the following:
1). Morning - Very soft and beautiful
2). Fragile - A little sexy
3).Elegy (Rachmaninoff) - This always reminded me of her and Sergei.
4). Beautiful - This also reminds me of Sergei. I know this sounds a little goofy, but everytime I watch this performance I see snapshots of them together through the years.
5). Adagietto- Katia's 1st solo performance. It took my breath away then and it still does to this day.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Thanks Pau.........and "Fragile"........I love that one too........42

sashasbeau

Rinkside
She`s really not that good of a singles skater and her programs are all fairly boring, but I did lurrrvve her Gershwin program and her "Smile" program was nice....