Which ladies skater would be most likely to win "Jeopordy" | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Which ladies skater would be most likely to win "Jeopordy"

Which ladies skater would most likely to win "Jeopordy"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
FYI, according to one of Kwan's biographies,Michell Kwan by Mark Stewart and Mike Kennedy, the authors noted that Kwan WAS accepted to Harvard but turned it down to stay in SoCal.

However, it is not an autobiography, so we don't know how accurate that is.

I'm only mentioning it because it seems that it only matters if you go to a big named school. Last time I watched Jeopardy though, it was College week and USC beat Harvard and Princeton badly.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
VIETgrlTerifa said:
FYI, according to one of Kwan's biographies,Michell Kwan by Mark Stewart and Mike Kennedy, the authors noted that Kwan WAS accepted to Harvard but turned it down to stay in SoCal.

Didn't Karen Kwan go to Harvard? I seem to recall for a while that Michelle wanted to go to the same school Karen was going to, but later changed her mind.

I think Karen Kwan went to Boston College, graduating in 2000 in psychology. IIRC, when Michelle was much younger she did say she wanted to go there like her sister. Later on she flirted with the idea of Harvard, but this was coming up on the Olympic year and she didn't want to move away from her training base, especially to undertake such a challenging course of study.

Oh no! I can't believe I posted on this thread!

Twice!!!!

MM :eek:

Eeyora

Final Flight
As I can recall Karen Kwan went to BU (Boston University).

Last edited:

yummyNoodles

Rinkside
As much as I respect people who have gone to great universites, I honestly don't think it would matter much on Jeopardy!. Have you ever heard that an expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less? Jeopardy questions are pretty darn random, and if you only know stuff in one area, you won't do well at all. They quiz general knowledge of a wide range of topics ranging from pop culture to astronomy, and the person who has the best general knowledge base will do the best. (not to mention, whoever gets lucky and just happens to know the answers :) lol.)

Anyway, now that Jeopardy is in the new season, does anyone here think that it is a little fixed so that Ken Jennings guy keeps winning? I mean, it has to help their ratings, everyone keeps watching just to see if he can win again and again and again.....