2017 Four Continents live/practice reports | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents live/practice reports

mrrice

Record Breaker
do you mean to S. Korea or in Gangneung ice rink? A lot of ice dancers are already there.

Thanks sunnstars, I just meant in S. Korea. I'm very excited for this event, especially the Men. I really want to see how Jason is looking. I'm concerned about his health and hoping he has a good outing. I truly don't expect him to be in the top 5 but, if he manages to get there, it will be a pleasant surprise.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm following most of the skaters on Instagram, and I think all of TeamUSA has safely arrived. Nice to see Alexa & Chris there ready to compete again.

Some other skaters from North America are still trickling in, such as Gabby Daleman who is traveling today and I think Meagan and Eric arrived yesterday.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Some other skaters from North America are still trickling in, such as Gabby Daleman who is traveling today and I think Meagan and Eric arrived yesterday.

Unfortunately not Meagan's skates. I'm praying for an immediate reunion.

skatemouse

On the Ice
I read several tweets that pairs were practicing but have not read anything? Does anyone have info?Thanks!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
ISA has posted some pics on their twitter - the three ice dance teams, and Kailani and Brooklee. The coaching platform looks VERY high!

No sign of Andrew or Mark pics yet, Brendan I think is still en route.

EDIT: Andrew has posted some pics/video from the rink during dance practice on his instagram story, complete with Hanyu sighting

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
^I was actually just coming in here to post that

Andrew Dodds - this is Warsaw Concerto (FS)

Mark Webster (mislabelled as Brendan Kerry) - the Nokia theme (SP)