Brian Joubert's goals | Golden Skate

Brian Joubert's goals

Do you think Brian Joubert will achieve all of his goals?

• Yes! He will achieve all of his goals!

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Fat chance of any of that happening!

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Why not? He won the European Championships... you never know

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I don't care, just so long as he skates great! Go Brian!

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

figure8fan17

Rinkside
As much as I love Brian Joubert's style of skating and high ambitions, do any of you fellow members think that Brian's ambitions are a bit too high? Yes, he has proved that he has nerves of steel, that his a cool pad ( aka: a skater that can handle big pressure when he has to) and other such things, but still...
PS: Don't you love how outspoken, honest and calm he seems when it comes to his skating?

Brian is dead serious in doing each trick of his program. He reminds me of the Men's Floorwork in Gymnastics.

Joe

Chrystia Mee

Rinkside
figure8fan17 said:
As much as I love Brian Joubert's style of skating and high ambitions, do any of you fellow members think that Brian's ambitions are a bit too high? Yes, he has proved that he has nerves of steel, that his a cool pad ( aka: a skater that can handle big pressure when he has to) and other such things, but still...
PS: Don't you love how outspoken, honest and calm he seems when it comes to his skating?

I think Brian has as good a chance as any of the top guys right now to win gold. Evgeny Plushenko has been ruling the competition for a long time and the time is perfect for someone to shake things up a little. Brian is in a great position to do so. He'd bold and he is willing to go all out if it means he'll win. I'm actually really liking him a lot lately. And his goals aren't any different than any other skater to be truthful. Win Olympic gold. Same as everyone. And 2006 is in just the amount of time for someone to come in and snatch what a lot of people seem to feel is Plushenko's practically already.

berthes ghost

Final Flight
What's so unusual about his goals, which I assume are world and Oly gold. Aren't they the same goals of at least another 10 guys competing against him? It's not like his goals are anything unusal that hundreds haven't had before him. :confused:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Are we including what he said about winning the Pairs gold in 2010 in this? I don't know if he was serious or not, but if he was, it just ain't gonna happen....

figure8fan17

Rinkside
JonnyCoop said:
Are we including what he said about winning the Pairs gold in 2010 in this? I don't know if he was serious or not, but if he was, it just ain't gonna happen....

yes we are including his 2010 pairs gold medal here

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Really? I didn't think so. Evgeni was joking when they asked him if he would try that, too, and he, laughing, said, 'No, but maybe dance."

Laura :)

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
berthes ghost said:
What's so unusual about his goals, which I assume are world and Oly gold. Aren't they the same goals of at least another 10 guys competing against him? It's not like his goals are anything unusal that hundreds haven't had before him. :confused:
ITA.