2017 Four Continents Ladies FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Ladies FS

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The continental versions of Eurosport 2 have just joined the Ladies Free. :cheer:

The British version is showing cycling. :disapp:

And they go to adverts just as I finish typing this. :rolleye:

CaroLiza_fan

peese

Medalist
Ok 4ever...any predictions which Alaine will show up today? I'm hoping she's going to lay it down. I would say she is fairly angry with her sp.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
karne if you are not there... you will miss you girls...

on a side note... so weird to see Alaine that early in the evening.... we are talking about a GP medalist here...

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
What is that blue stain in an otherwise lovely dress, Brooklee???

Last edited:

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
I hope to see some good performances today, and not a semi-splatfest like in the SP :noshake:
Now Alaine! I love her FS this year :yahoo:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ok 4ever...any predictions which Alaine will show up today? I'm hoping she's going to lay it down. I would say she is fairly angry with her sp.

i think her loop is not happening... she will get only one of the two lutzes.... maybe a couple carrots.. she's had a tough season

at ACI her free was near perfect... i hope she does that here... oh oh 1 minute warning... short time to make a drink

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Seeing as Eurosport are showing the rest LIVE on a linear channel (and, hence, it will be archived), I think I will leave it now. Because it doesn't feel right wtching when I haven't seen the top skaters do their SP.

So, my message to the rest that are still to come:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST GIRLS!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

peese

Medalist
i think her loop is not happening... she will get only one of the two lutzes.... maybe a couple carrots.. she's had a tough season

at ACI her free was near perfect... i hope she does that here... oh oh 1 minute warning... short time to make a drink

You are a trooper!

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight

The fact that Kaetlyn and Gabby are doing so well this season hasn't helped her mentally, I think :eek:hwell:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Alaine, this is such a lovely color for your dress for you to go and ruin it with that terrible top.