Today's Dennis the Menace | Golden Skate

Today's Dennis the Menace

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Anyone see today's "Dennis the Menace"?? Unfortunately I can't provide a link for it for those who didn't or can't......

(It shows Margaret competing in gymnastics and Gina, Joey, and Dennis are the judges. Gina shows a 9.0, Joey has an 8.5, and Dennis' card shows a frowny icked-out face that looks rather like "Mr. Ick" from the Poison Control Center....)

I think they should have provided this option for the Interim Judging System..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kateri

On the Ice
JonnyCoop said:
Anyone see today's "Dennis the Menace"?? Unfortunately I can't provide a link for it for those who didn't or can't......

(It shows Margaret competing in gymnastics and Gina, Joey, and Dennis are the judges. Gina shows a 9.0, Joey has an 8.5, and Dennis' card shows a frowny icked-out face that looks rather like "Mr. Ick" from the Poison Control Center....)

I think they should have provided this option for the Interim Judging System..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

absolutely!! I can just see a few judges employing that one! :laugh:

Hm...the next judging system: "Draw a picture expressing your feelings about this skate..." I've heard worse....

k.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Kateri said:
Hm...the next judging system: "Draw a picture expressing your feelings about this skate..." I've heard worse....

k.

I'd be into that one! Of course, the French and Swiss judges would probably draw some weird abstract thing in about 7 different colors.... :D Their explanation would last longer than the actual competition...... :laugh: :laugh: