Good news: I'm going to our summer home | Golden Skate

Good news: I'm going to our summer home

Johar

Medalist
Some of us are going up tomorrow, via charter plane.

Last summer I checked into charter plane prices for a two hour flight home(hurt my leg and was on crutches for 2 months) and they were asking over $1,000 for a one way, two hour flight. :eek:

I'll be gone a week. :)

Bad news: My sister-in-law heard, through a complete misunderstanding, that I had asked somebody if I could stay in their cottage first week of July! No way would I ask that! Ever! I already had plans that week, anyways. Boy, she sent me three horrible emails slamming me, one calling me a spoiled, manipulative brat and said I was very rude. She said most people in my situation (I watch my elderly parents) work a full time job. :cry:

Misunderstandings sure can ruin friendships and trust. It prooves to me that that people hear but they don't listen.

Last edited:

Aloft04

On the Ice
I'm so glad you'll have a chance for that get-away!!

Ignore the spiteful sister-in-law....every family has one tucked away somewhere.

Have a wonderful time!!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Have a FABULOUS time!

I have three words for your obnoxious, hateful, miserable sister-in-law: IGNORE THE BI---. There has GOT to be a way to cut a shrew like that out of your life so she can't hurt you!

Again, have a BALL!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hope your getting a good rest.........and work some fun while you're at it!! 42