Mr. Ski | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Mr. Ski

loopy

Final Flight
I am so sorry, there is never enough time to say all the words we want to say, but know your hearts said everything forever and always. (((hugs))) Maybe you be surrounded by friends and family.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Oh, Doris, I am so, so, sorry. You have my deepest condolences and prayers hoping that you can get through this tough time.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Doris, I am so very sorry for your loss. :cry:

May your many years of love and devotion to each other be of some comfort to you in this time of sorrow. Prayers ascend for Mr. Ski, and those left here who mourn him. :ghug:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sincerest condolences, Doris. I am so sorry.

May God grant you peace and courage as you face the difficult months ahead.

thoakun

Final Flight
Doris, I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family. I've always admired your calm and graceful demeanor. Wishing you a lot of courage to get through this tough time.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ā›øļø
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Doris, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. :(:ghug:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mr. Ski passed away quietly during the blizzard. His weak heart just stopped beating and mine broke at the same time.

Doris, I am just getting caught up after my trip and I am so sorry to read this. My prayers are with you and your family.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
When my dear sweet Mom passed away, I just so wanted another one of her "Mama hugs." My Mom was one of the most courageous people that I will probably ever meet in my life.......and I know that she has walked with me during a very difficult time in my life. When my siblings and I talk about her now, I can see her laughing along with us.

I so agree with what topaz emerald wrote that you will feel Mr. Ski's presence.

Take care Doris and know that GS members are here for you.

Well said. Sometimes I dont know how we go on without our loved ones but we do. Everyday I camp out, I keep me promise to my dear departed sister and think of her and our many campsites together......you will get through this.....

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
It was a pleasure meeting Mr. Ski last year in Boston during Worlds. I'm regretful that I didn't have another opportunity to get to know him better.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm very sorry to hear about loss of your husband, Doris. :( May he rest in peace. He'll be looking out for you now from above. :ghug:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
My sincerest condolences. I can't even imagine how it must feel to lose the person you spent the best part of your life with. I wish you the necessary strength to cope with it.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hugs and prayers for you as you mourn the loss of your husband. So sorry to hear the news. May your wonderful memories sustain you in this time of sorrow.

Last edited:

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
So very sorry to learn of Mr. Ski's passing. May he rest in peace. My prayers for you Doris, and your family.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
just saw this thread and...probably everything was already said, I am so sorry for Your loss Doris, probably the most personal and painful one, because so deeply connected with You in person for so many years, I'm joining All GS members who expressed earlier their sentiments and prayers for Mr. Ski, His condition and Yourself and who are now sending You deepest condolences and prayers after Your loss.

I did not have a privledge to meet Mr. Ski in person, but from what I saw about Your presence there, Your dedication and passion for the sport - a passion which unite us all, from all over the World - and from Your care taken over so many threads, issues, topics, I can't imagine Your husband being nothing but equally amazing, passionate person. And what a fantastic thing to share same passion for figure skating, for being with each other 52 years...Personally (apologies for those who may be offended by this personal thought), I am full of envy about ability, affection, passion and understanding to be with each other for so many years as I can't imagine myself in that position after looking at my parents' 28 years of being married, but being so far from each other. But reading about Your story, those years being together and seeing how much You cared about Mr. Ski warms me and moves me deeply, thank You Doris for that.

If I had a possibility, I'd like to give You a big hug. I feel so sad and sorry for Your loss, because I've grown so much in this small GS community to experience feelings of other users, both those over sport and those personal. I also believe in power of prayers and that Mr. Ski will still be present around You, just not directly in person.

Last edited: