Fav Program- Sasha Cohen | Golden Skate

Fav Program- Sasha Cohen

Which one is your favorite Sasha Cohen program?

• Swan Lake ( 2004 Worlds LP)

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Maleguna ( 2004 Worlds SP)

Votes: 49 46.7%
  • Romeo and Juliet

Votes: 32 30.5%
  • Carmen (2002)

Votes: 13 12.4%

• Total voters

figure8fan17

Rinkside
the old post titled "Sasha Cohen- Fav Program" was meant to be a poll, but I messed up on something- this is the actual poll.

Fossi

Final Flight
I picked her SP '04 Worlds. Amazing!
But I already posted in skating chat my concerns with her reusing her SP's. It took her 2 years to finally skate this up to par. I hope this improves!
In second, Romeo and Juliet, but she used this too long too.
Please Sasha and Robin, if you're reading this, bring some new music and new moves into the programs! Like Three turns into a 3loop/3loop! That would rock!!!!!

Antilles

Medalist
I voted R&J. I love that program. Malaguena was her best competitive routine though. Great choreagraphy.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
I voted for Swan Lake, but I of course mean TT's Swan Lake, not Robin's Swan Puddle.

Vash01

Medalist
I did not vote for any of them because my fave was not on the list. My fave was the SwanLake she skated early in the year- the Tarasova version. I did not care for the worlds 2004 SL at all.

Malaguena and Hernando's Hideaway. These are her best for me. They show her off with great poses and stunning extensions. TT's Swan Lake also showed off her excellent bravura abilities. Her movie soundtrack R&J was much too lyrical for her, imo.

Joe

gezando

Final Flight
figure8fan17 said:
the old post titled "Sasha Cohen- Fav Program" was meant to be a poll, but I messed up on something- this is the actual poll.

Is it too late to add a fifth choice none of the above?

Weiry

Rinkside
My favourite one to date is the one she just did at the 05 Nats
(can't remember the music!!)

ETA: Nutcracker, and she looks really pretty in pink

Last edited:
Hernando's Hideaway.

One of the most useful facts I have learned from reading this board (I forgot now who posted it) is that you can say the words to Robert Frost's "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" to this music:

"Whose woods...these are...I think I know...
"His house...is in...the village though..."

MM

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Mathman said:
Hernando's Hideaway.

One of the most useful facts I have learned from reading this board (I forgot now who posted it) is that you can say the words to Robert Frost's "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" to this music:

"Whose woods...these are...I think I know...
"His house...is in...the village though..."

MM

Ooh, that's pretty, MM. :)