Jennifer Robinson to do work in Africa | Golden Skate

Jennifer Robinson to do work in Africa

R.D.

Record Breaker
I just found out from FSU...here's some info on the BOI website:

Six-time Canadian ladies figure skating champion Jennifer Robinson will be traveling with World Vision to the remote villages of Zambia to film a one-hour prime time show, which will air this fall. Robinson will host this exciting show as she travels via London to Livingstone, Zambia. She will travel to a few remote villages and interview, interact and show what life is like for the children of Zambia. She will encourage people to sponsor these children to improve their chances for a better education, food and medicine.

I heard it's on her official site too, however I've had trouble getting there. Sounds like a really good opportunity for her though!

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
What a cool thing to do! I saw Jennifer on a talk show while visiting Canada and she struck me as being such a nice person, and this really proves that.

:) :) :) :)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Good for Jennifer, I think she and her husband are very involved in volunteer work. Jennifer wore a necklace made by her husband, last year which was to be auctioned off at the end of the season and the money donated to charity. She seems to be a very generous person.

Great news for Jennifer, and going to Livingstone, she will be able to see the great Victoria Falls. Oh, there is life after skating.

Joe