Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: 2017 NHK Trophy Pre-event Chat

Spectator

0 Not allowed!

Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by blackey View Post
    Hi, just wondering, how do you get your ticket? I thought the lottery was only to Japanese residents only.
    I'm a resident and entered the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by DorYiu View Post
    Congrats, that's really lucky for getting the LP's ticket, the reselling price in the black market at the moment is crazy... Stand S were sold for JYP100,000 well over 12 times of its original price...

A fan made a video about the NHK trophy (ticket) battle, it's so cute, lol
    https://instagram.com/p/BY0gemNniRt/
    That's honestly disgusting. I can see why they're trying so hard to crack down on re-sellers now, but I can also see why people would be tempted to resell. That video is adorable too.

There's a second round to tickets for Stand SS, S, and A for residents of Japan starting about in 2 weeks. I have to look again, but I believe the official reseller website is also selling them by lottery so I don't know about foreign sales for that.

Spectator

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    I'm a resident and entered the lottery.

That's honestly disgusting. I can see why they're trying so hard to crack down on re-sellers now, but I can also see why people would be tempted to resell. That video is adorable too.

There's a second round to tickets for Stand SS, S, and A for residents of Japan starting about in 2 weeks. I have to look again, but I believe the official reseller website is also selling them by lottery so I don't know about foreign sales for that.
    Yes, it's disgusting. I was so upset after the international sell and I think there is no more foreign sell.
    My friend joke and say: I can see why Japanese travel oversea to see figure skating.
    i would rather paid the money for my air ticket and hotel, and not to the nasty black market reseller.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!

Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    So Misato Kombatsura and Timothy Koleto are the hosts pick for dance at the NHK

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4