Canadian Idol - Tonight's Results | Golden Skate

Canadian Idol - Tonight's Results

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Wow!!! tonight's group performance of Lighfoot's "Canadian Railroad Trilogy" was outstanding. It was wonderful to see them playing their instruments. What a treat. I should have taped it.

The Gordon Lightfoot tribute was the most enjoyable episode by far. I thought these young people really shone with Gordon's material.

Elena - who I could not stand to watch - was eliminated and I have to admit that I actually was starting to see some potential in her. I enjoyed her rendition of "In the Early Morning Rain." It's too bad she did not sing like this before.

I wonder what the group will be singing next week? I guess, I may as well stick it out until the end - although I have a hunch who the "Canadian Idol" will end up being (Kalan!). He certainly is popular with the girls. But then what's new with that? Paul McCartney was always known as "the cute one" with the Beatles. Oh how we girls adored him!!!!!!! "She loves you, yea, yea, yea....."

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Oh sweet Kalan :love: Hes so cute :love:

Anyways, I was kinda bummed to see Elena go. I really like her. I think her singing is much better than both Jason and Shane. :cry:
I was glad she chose "Mary Jane" as her send off song. I love her version!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Kara Bear said:
Oh sweet Kalan :love: Hes so cute :love:

Anyways, I was kinda bummed to see Elena go. I really like her. I think her singing is much better than both Jason and Shane. :cry:
I was glad she chose "Mary Jane" as her send off song. I love her version!

I don't know if she is better; her stance on stage and body language was weird. That is why I could not stand her. I think with proper training she could develop into a better singer.