1. Michelle
2. Fumie
3. Sasha
4. AP
5. Irina
6. Elena
7. Shizuka
8. Sarah

<span style="color:red;font-size:large;">Congrats Michelle, on an undefeated season</span>

F

fredonia

Re: ABC challenge Spoiler

are they boardcasting on tv? i hope...:D

E

eltamina

on tv

5/11 ABC 1-3pm ET

I look forward to it, from reports Fumie was awesome. :) , and AP completed 7 triples

<span style="color:red;font-size:large;">Congrats Fumie, you rock</span>

S

Show 42

Re: usfssa spring open Spoiler

Thanks eltamina.....that makes 5 for 5 for Michelle this season..........:D 42

R

rgirl181

Re: usfssa spring open Spoiler

Both '02/03 singles World Champs, undefeated. Hearty congratulations, Michelle and Plush!

Anybody know what the pairs and dance results are?

Thanks Eltamina and Jaana:)
Rgirl

J

Joesitz

Re: on tv

Thanks mucho for the info. I've never heard of this contest. Glad to see so many "stars" participated. It's a quadless comopetition! Oh my!

Also glad that ABC is showing it at 1 pm. That means the length of the golf game is inconsequential since it will have to come after a taped fs skate which, of course, will be forced to run on time and many skaters omitted. Oh well, Joey, ease up. Cable figure skating is coming.

Joe

K

kwansong999

It was a wonderful competition. I was there for it and it was awesome.

Michelle nailed the 3toe/2toe and no flubs like at worlds, but the loop suffered (2loop) because the rink was 1/3 the size of the MCI center, it was SMALL!!! Michelle has the best edges of all the girls there. She would skate by and you wouldnt even know it.

Fumie had the skate of her life, she was even crying at the end. She was awesome. One thing i noticed: She was with Frank Carroll. Now i know Fumie uses Lori Nichol so it wouldnt surprise me if Fumie spent the summer in Lake Arrowhead to work on her artistry.... and who better to work on that than Frank and Lori?!?!?

AP was great as well, but needs work on making everything "flow"....

Irina is alright. She is getting there. She had a rough season but she will be ready come next.

Sasha, fell. Landed the salchow before the footwork. Tarasova wasnt there.

Arakawa was great, they definately undermarked her, again.

Elena had an off night with her jumps.

Sarah got nailed with her marks. Jeez these judges have no mercy.

All-in-all, it was a great competition. Ill save my gushing for MKF!!!! :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

G

Grannyfan

Congratulations to the winners.

For the record, however, it should be noted that Plushenko finished second to Yagudin at the Campbell's event in Daytona back in October.

Linda

G

Grgranny

Welcome to the board Grannyfan. Now, you've got to tell me about that name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

M

Mathman3

Thanks for the post Eltamina and Jaana.

Hi, Grannyfan. Hope you like it here.

Thanks for the report, Kwansong. I think I'll sneak over to the MKF myself and soak up some good vibes.

Gosh, Plenshenko did only 5 triples, no quad, and doubled his triple Lutz. That must be some sort of a record for him. Interesting that only Li did a quad, and he finished last.

Michelle's comments about scheduling, touring, and coming down off a Worlds high were interesting. It sounded like a high point for Fumie, however. A great way for her to end an up and down season. Is she touring with COI?

Mathman

E

eltamina

Fumie's COI schedule

Off topic

Fumie is not doing a full COI tour

Here are the cities that are left, according to Fumie's official site

4/10 Long Island,NY Nassau Coliseum 7:00 pm
4/12 Boston,MA FleetCenter 7:30 pm
4/13 Hartford,CT Hartford Civic Center 3:00 pm
4/16 Rochester,NY Blue Cross Arena 7:00 pm
4/18 Cleveland,OH Gund Arena 7:30 pm
4/19 Columbus,OH Nationwide Arena 7:30 pm

On topic again, there were no pairs or dance competitions, just exhibitions

<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;">Congrats Fumie</span>

G

Grannyfan

Re: Fumie's COI schedule

Thanks for the welcome, Ggranny. I read here quite often but have never posted until today.

Regarding my name, well, basically....I'm old. :)

Linda

D

Dee4707

Re: Fumie's COI schedule

Hi Linda, it's me Dee (from the you know what other board). I think you will like it here. I have learned alot about general skating here since I started posting about a year ago. The people here are great..............so welcome.

Dee

O

Ogre Mage

ABC Skating Challenge

Congratulations to Michelle and Evgeny on an undefeated season, Fumie for finishing the season on a high note, Sasha for skating well without her coach and Ann Patrice for showing she can hang with the big guns.

L

lottafs

Re: ABC Skating Challenge

Whoo! Congrats to Michelle and the ladies! :)