Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Michelle's New Programs

Custom Title
    I am a little confused. The poster said she has planned in her long program a 3F/3T and 3S/3T but after her run through she did 3T/3T. I would think she would practice one of the 3/3's she will be using in her long program.

I think someone is having lots of fun watching pages and pages of people posting replies to something they may have made up in their head.

No matter what or how she skates, I wish her the best of luck this coming season.

Ladybug

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusland
    Please excuse my ignorance in this matter, but where is Michelle practicing?
    Isn't it in the Lake Arrowhead region (in California)?

Sal-Kowabunga!
    You can tell it is the off season. We're speculating about Michelle's program with little evidence. I guess it would help if I knew that the people making these claims actually have seen her practice or talked to someone close to her.

That being said, I would love to see Michelle do a tango program. That young lady could do saucy attitude and I would enjoy seeing it.

Aside to Maureen, welcome to the board. Now that you have stopped lurking, we expect to hear more from you!

Tripping on the Podium
    I just wish she would announce it so we do not have to speculate on if they are trolls making stuff up knowing mk fans will jump at every rumor possible. It sounds believable but you never know, I will just wait until she announces it or we have people confirming it to believe anything.

Quote Originally Posted by fanforlady2001
    I just wish she would announce it so we do not have to speculate on if they are trolls making stuff up knowing mk fans will jump at every rumor possible. It sounds believable but you never know, I will just wait until she announces it or we have people confirming it to believe anything.
    When I call Michelle "the mysterious one", you know I'm not making it up. I don't think we will find anything definitive on the MKF pages and I don't believe she has a personal web page a la a Diary. We'll probably begin to get an inkling of what she will be skating for the season as Campbell's nears. But, then, she may not reveal a new program at Campbells. Oh Michelle

Joe

Down With It
    This is just all too funny

Good thing I don't care one way or the other...

How many more MK rumours will there be?

I'm kind of hoping that Michelle uses the tango. I enjoy watching Michelle skate no matter what the music is but I found it really hard to like Song of the Black Swan. I guess the tango music has been used fairly often by other skaters, but it was interesting music and it did have an attitude. We'll probably have an answer at Skate America - even though the ladies short programs are generally not broadcast in the US. I'm sure there will be lots of reports from those attending the event! Don't know about the long program rumors, but heck its the off season so why not speculate.

Maureen

Rinkside

Well I hope I can clear all the rumors up by telling everyone I skated with Michelle a few weeks ago and she was working on choreography. The music was very pretty and classical like. I have heard it before but don't know the name. It was up in Lake Arrowhead by the way.

Tripping on the Podium
    Yea that clears it up. its soft and pretty.

Custom Title
    Does anyone know the schedule for Skate America? When she SP's and LP's will take place? When will they be broadcast?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossi
    Does anyone know the schedule for Skate America? When she SP's and LP's will take place? When will they be broadcast?
    http://heatherw.com/mk/sch.htm

This site is updated frequently. Right now it states Skate America is the weekend of October 24th.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieDavid
    Well I hope I can clear all the rumors up by telling everyone I skated with Michelle a few weeks ago and she was working on choreography. The music was very pretty and classical like. I have heard it before but don't know the name. It was up in Lake Arrowhead by the way.
    WOW! That's so much more believable than the other rumors! So many details, especially from someone who skated WITH her on the same ice. I'm convinced!

Check out:

usfsa.org/Event_TV_Schedule.asp

This should give you the tentative schedule of upcoming competitions through Worlds. However, it does not breakdown the dates of the different disciplines.

Joe
    Last edited by Joesitz; 08-28-2004 at 04:42 PM.

I have no idea why that link did not turn blue.

Lovin' the Kween ... Now and Forever
    Well, there's no way of knowing whether these reports are legitimate or not, but I do believe the Tango is likely. I was there at Nats in Atlanta when that music played instead of the TFB, and Michelle grinned and looked a little sheepish.

But I agree with Joe ... we're not likely to know until we actually see her skate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3