How Many Of Us Are Going? | Golden Skate

How Many Of Us Are Going?

aliaschick

Rinkside
I know I am! And I'm super excited because this will be my first live skating event! I can't wait at all! So I just thought for fun I'd see who else is going. It's going to be so exciting!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would love to go but the air fare is ridiculous and the hotels are too. Last year I got excellent plane fare so I could spend a little more on the hotel but not this year. I'm not saying I'm not going who knows. My luck seems pretty good right now. I won tickets to the Josh Groban concert so maybe I should see if I can get some really good accomodations or even win some. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

PS I doubt it!!

cygnus

Rinkside
I'll be there- I can't wait! I'm coming by train-my favourite way to travel, and the station is right downtown- more convenient than the airport. I'm staying at the Citadel- a fairly reasonably priced hotel near the arena.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Cygnus, I just sent you a PM.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Laura, they've dropped even more. I saw some in the $300 range. It's looking good.

Dee

PatC

Rinkside
1 Skate Canada ticket

For sale one skate canada ticket.

Section 20, row c......seat 5

Cost $125.00

email me for more info:

It's been sold. Thanks.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
PrincessLeppard said:
Got mine! $322! Wheeeee! Of course, I miss the free dance and exhibition. Poop.Laura :)

Laura, you're going to miss Evgeni's free dance, do I need to call the doctor or have you committed? What, how, why ?????? :eek: :eek:

Dee

burwellm

Spectator
I'll be there. I'm cashing some frequent flyer points to get there and I'll be visiting family while I'm there.

Marg

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Dee, the FREE DANCE, not the men's free skate, lol. The free dance is Sunday. My flight leaves at 8 am Sunday. So, I'll miss the exhibition, but I'll live. I missed it at GPF, too.

I only get two vacation days, and I'm using those on Thurs. & Friday.

Laura :)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
PrincessLeppard said:
Dee, the FREE DANCE, not the men's free skate, lol. Laura :)
Laura :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am just laughing so hard. I really needed to this morning and am still laughing. I just understood what I said :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

Dee :laugh::laugh: