Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Men's swimwear

  1. #16
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    623
    I keep wondering if Ian Thorpe wears the full body suit so he won't have to shave down.

    My current favorite sports outfits are the ones for badminton. Shorts and a top with sleeves. Not too loose not too tight. The mixed doubles british pair looked especially good. Comfortable for both the wearer and the spectator.

  2. #17
    ~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    daydreaming about Edvin Marton
    Posts
    614
    I miss Speedos. I think they look amazing on a well-toned body.

    But Thorpe can wear whatever the heck he wants, he will still look fabulous.

    Laura

  3. #18
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Overland Park, Kansas
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard
    I miss Speedos. I think they look amazing on a well-toned body.

    But Thorpe can wear whatever the heck he wants, he will still look fabulous.

    Laura
    I liked looking at all the pelvage too myself.

  4. #19
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Western Washington State
    Posts
    28
    I'm sure there is some reason why some of the men's swimwear is as low as they are (Phelps, Peirsol). Maybe it has something to do less drag and the curves of the body or something........How low the suits are make for a less attractive backside of them I think.........makes their rears look flat when, like in the phone commercial Phelps does, his rear isn't that unflattering.....LOL
    AB

  5. #20
    On the Ice LilyBerg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black
    I keep wondering if Ian Thorpe wears the full body suit so he won't have to shave down.

    My current favorite sports outfits are the ones for badminton. Shorts and a top with sleeves. Not too loose not too tight. The mixed doubles british pair looked especially good. Comfortable for both the wearer and the spectator.
    Actually he has to shave because the suit is so tight, you can guess the rest.

  6. #21
    Go NJ Devils
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,700
    Um that little Speedo that Matt Helm of Australia wore to hit the water at heavens knows how many miles/kms per hour from 10 meters high would not have met the 4" women's volleyball standard. I know the guy's in great shape, but I cringed at each shot from the back. Way too much information.

  7. #22
    GOLDEN DREAMS RealtorGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanguy
    I'm sure there is some reason why some of the men's swimwear is as low as they are (Phelps, Peirsol). Maybe it has something to do less drag and the curves of the body or something
    Uh, yeah... less drag... body curves... that's it. I can work with that! :D :D :D

  8. #23
    Custom Title Johar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Petoskey, Michigan
    Posts
    1,738
    I wish Thorpe would swim naked!

  9. #24
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    819
    This thread reminds me of the Visa commercial where the swimmer comes unprepared for the games. I wish we had a way of viewing that instead of the old lady's smile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Skating Tapes and DVDs for TRADE 1960 Olympics up to 2005 Marshalls
    By TOLY aka QUADLUTZ in forum 2012-13 Figure Skating archives
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 04:15 AM
  2. Tapes for Sale
    By sk8er4life06 in forum 2012-13 Figure Skating archives
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 08:42 PM
  3. Men's field will be tough this season
    By Ladskater in forum 2003-04 Figure Skating archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 01:48 AM
  4. Long list of tapes available for trade
    By TOLY aka QUAD LUTZ in forum 2002-03 Figure Skating archives
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 03:16 PM
  5. Long list available for copying in Video CD and VHS tapes
    By TOLY aka QUAD LUTZ in forum 2002-03 Figure Skating archives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2002, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •