On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    Peng/ Jin

SP: Tango
    LP: Butterfly lovers

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Post repeated. Sorry
    Last edited by Mohacz; 04-06-2017 at 06:59 AM.

Rinkside

3 Not allowed!
    Michael Martinez - SP Carmina Burana

He is going to Toronto to get his choreography - (let it be David Wilson pls.)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yqs100 View Post
    Peng/ Jin

SP: Tango
    LP: Butterfly lovers
    This is a surprise. I thought they were keeping their Umbrellas of Cherbourg LP from this season.

On the Ice

3 Not allowed!
    Deanna Stellato/Nate Bartholomay :
    SP : Eleanor Rigby by Joshua Bell (Choreo : Rohene Ward)
    LP : "One" and "Streets have no name" by U2 (Choreo : Mark Pilay)
    Source : twitter

4 Not allowed!
    Duhamel Radford

SP NEW + Julie Marcotte and new choreographer

LP MUSE from 2014-15 revamped

Source : Facebook
    We are incredibly sad to announce that our season has now come to an end. We will not be competing in Japan at the World Team Trophy this month. We are very sad as this is one of our favourite competitions and we were really looking forward to joining Canadas best skaters at this event.
    Right now, it's most important for Eric to regain his health after an injury was sustained during our practice days in Finland at the World Championships. We decided to continue and compete there, but now it's time for him to rest and recover so he can be in top shape for the upcoming Olympic season.
    We have exciting projects already lined up for the next season! We are excited to have a new choreographer join our team, along with Julie, to create a new short program.
    And even bigger news is that we will be revamping and refreshing our "Muse" long program from 2014/2015 to use for next season. We are a different team that we were two years ago and we know we can take what was great about this program and allow it to grow even more.
    Once again, thank you all for your support during the good, and not so good times. This season has been tough, filled with more downs that we thought was possible. But like always, we will learn from these experiences and allow them to help us grow as people and skaters.
    We will be back. Stronger than ever before

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everchan View Post
    Duhamel Radford

SP NEW + Julie Marcotte and new choreographer

LP MUSE from 2014-15 revamped

Source : Facebook
    I actually really enjoyed both their programs this year, so I'll be sad not to see them get another whirl in a less pressure-filled, more fun, situation - but Eric's health is paramount, of course. I hope he heals and gets well soon.

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    This is a surprise. I thought they were keeping their Umbrellas of Cherbourg LP from this season.
    Yes it was the plan just to replace the SP. Lori convinced them to change the LP.

Haven't seen any pair presenting butterfly lovers well.. of course the most memorable one is from Lu Chen in 1998 olympics.

On the Ice

3 Not allowed!
    D/R reusing their Muse LP is so lazy. Do they want to contend for an OGM or not?

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by olayolay View Post
    D/R reusing their Muse LP is so lazy. Do they want to contend for an OGM or not?
    that's exactly why they are reusing it... because it's by far their best vehicle. lots of skaters use one older programs...especially for the Olympics. They have to peak earlier and it makes total sense.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everchan View Post
    that's exactly why they are reusing it... because it's by far their best vehicle. lots of skaters use one older programs...especially for the Olympics. They have to peak earlier and it makes total sense.
    They usually don't use long programs they've already won a world title with.

searching for something, wanting something else

2 Not allowed!
    actually, I am quite keen on Meagan/Eric revamping Muse for Olympic season, it was by far their best FS program, energetic, greatly displaying their athleticism and powerfulness. But the most important is to get Eric healthy in full to give themselves the best chance next season, because I am sure they'll want introduce new, more difficult elements.

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs. P View Post
    ladies

ashley wagner (usa)
    sp: Hip hip, chin chin
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i love this program

Cuteness Rules the World! :) Crossover's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    I wasn't surprised. They competed the whole season unlike Sui/Han, so the FS program has had enough exposures to fs fans. I think the new FS music will be a great choice for them as they are a handsome pair by appearances and are fully capable of delivering nuances of the Chinese music. Though, the music is closely related to Lu Chen, so comparisons would be inevitable.
    Last edited by Crossover; 04-07-2017 at 12:19 PM.

3 Not allowed!
    Coomes/Buckland have announced they plan for their FD to be "Battle Remembered" by Yo-Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble.

Source: http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2017/04/07/222838630

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast