Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 617

Thread: 2017-2018 Programs by Discipline

  1. #346
    Bona Fide Member RemyRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,443
    Country: United States of America

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxes View Post
    On the @mishincamps Instagram Stories, there's a clip of Liza skating to vocal music that doesn't sound like a tango...maybe someone else can recognize it.
    Did you try Shazam? I got Gino Vannelli Mala Luna. The beginning and end sounds something tango/spanish influence in the style of Liza Singing starts at around the 1:50 minute mark.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSddg5N_bA8

  2. #347
    Bona Fide Member silverfoxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7,379

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyRose View Post
    Did you try Shazam? I got Gino Vannelli Mala Luna. The beginning and end sounds something tango/spanish influence in the style of Liza Singing starts at around the 1:50 minute mark.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSddg5N_bA8
    Yeah, that must be it. Well...hmm...we'll see what she puts out at the test skates. You're right, she'll probably change it.

    Sofia Samodurova posted that Adam did her programs also and mentioned Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez.

  3. #348
    Bona Fide Member RemyRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,443
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxes View Post
    Yeah, that must be it. Well...hmm...we'll see what she puts out at the test skates. You're right, she'll probably change it.

    Sofia Samodurova posted that Adam did her programs also and mentioned Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez.
    Must admit. I'm really digging the beginning and ending beats to Mala Luna I really hope this season she keeps both programs and really try to improve them as the season goes along or at least go back to Bolero and Sandstorm

    And Adam Rippon? Should be interesting.

  4. #349
    #ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness Ic3Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    952
    Country: United States of America

    3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadThrow View Post
    John Kerr's carreer as a choreographer really starting. He has created the porgrams for S/M and J/C. Now the next pair went to him.

    To be honest. His programs were fantitaatic last season.
    Actually, he's been choreographing for longer than you think. He did most of Stars on Ice US tour a few years back.

  5. #350
    #ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness Ic3Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    952
    Country: United States of America

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by andromache View Post
    They were gorgeous. I'm thrilled D/R are going to someone besides Julie Marcotte. Her choreo is adequate and has worked for them in the past, but they really need a wow program to compete with S/H and S/M.
    Julie's actually assisting.

  6. #351
    Bona Fide Member silverfoxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7,379

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyRose View Post
    Must admit. I'm really digging the beginning and ending beats to Mala Luna I really hope this season she keeps both programs and really try to improve them as the season goes along or at least go back to Bolero and Sandstorm

    And Adam Rippon? Should be interesting.
    No, sorry, Adam Solya who also worked with Liza.

  7. #352
    Bona Fide Member RemyRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,443
    Country: United States of America

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3Rabbit View Post
    Actually, he's been choreographing for longer than you think. He did most of Stars on Ice US tour a few years back.
    Well the work he did for J/C was incredible. So excited for his collaboration with D/R

  8. #353
    Bona Fide Member RemyRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,443
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxes View Post
    No, sorry, Adam Solya who also worked with Liza.
    Oh okay!

  9. #354
    #ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness Ic3Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    952
    Country: United States of America

    5 Not allowed!
    Angela Wang is currently in Canton, MI getting choreography from Charlie White and Tanith Belbin-White.

  10. #355
    Bona Fide Member cheerknithanson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,125
    Country: United States of America

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ic3rabbit View Post
    duhamel/radford sp: "with or without you" (u2 cover) by april meservy. Choreography by john kerr.
    omg yes!

  11. #356
    Bona Fide Member chapis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,053
    Country: Mexico

    5 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3Rabbit View Post
    Duhamel/Radford SP: "With or Without You" (U2 cover) by April Meservy. Choreography by John Kerr.
    Great, but why a damn cover?!!!!. Who the hell is April wWfdkjhvdoh?¿
    Last edited by chapis; 05-25-2017 at 07:52 AM.

  12. #357
    Bona Fide Member Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,577
    Country: United States of America

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chapis View Post
    Great, but why a damn cover?!!!!. Who the hell is April wWfdkjhvdoh?¿
    This cover version is so mushy it's hard for me to stomach. The original would have been much better IMO.

  13. #358
    #ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness Ic3Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    952
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chapis View Post
    Great, but why a damn cover?!!!!. Who the hell is April wWfdkjhvdoh?¿
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post
    This cover version is so mushy it's hard for me to stomach. The original would have been much better IMO.
    Agreed. I am not a fan of it and don't think this will work for them but we'll see.

  14. #359
    Bona Fide Member RemyRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,443
    Country: United States of America

    2 Not allowed!
    Seems Marchei and Hotarek will reveal their FP music tomorrow. Choreographed by P. Tchernyshev.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BUhyzMCA...archei14&hl=en

  15. #360
    On the Ice eppen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    360

    3 Not allowed!
    Javier Fernández just presented his new SP for the Olympic season at Fantasy on Ice in Japan. A revamping of the Chaplin program from 2012-2013 season.

    His FS is based on a well-known Spanish figure with non-traditional music which has left us diehearts baffled... We'll have to wait and see.

    E

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •