2017-2018 Programs by Discipline | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Programs by Discipline

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
On the @mishincamps Instagram Stories, there's a clip of Liza skating to vocal music that doesn't sound like a tango...maybe someone else can recognize it.

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
On the @mishincamps Instagram Stories, there's a clip of Liza skating to vocal music that doesn't sound like a tango...maybe someone else can recognize it.

I'll just wait for the full video. It could be her SP. But that choreo though :slink: Well at least if she keeps it, it something different :thumbsup:

ETA: not choreography but the lack of stretch/line :slink: I wish someone would work on this.

Last edited:

QuadThrow

Medalist
Duhamel/Radford SP: "With or Without You" (U2 cover) by April Meservy. Choreography by John Kerr.

John Kerr's carreer as a choreographer really starting. He has created the porgrams for S/M and J/C. Now the next pair went to him.

To be honest. His programs were fantitaatic last season.

andromache

Record Breaker
John Kerr's carreer as a choreographer really starting. He has created the porgrams for S/M and J/C. Now the next pair went to him.

They were gorgeous. I'm thrilled D/R are going to someone besides Julie Marcotte. Her choreo is adequate and has worked for them in the past, but they really need a wow program to compete with S/H and S/M.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Did you try Shazam? I got Gino Vannelli Mala Luna. The beginning and end sounds something tango/spanish influence in the style of Liza :laugh: Singing starts at around the 1:50 minute mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSddg5N_bA8

Yeah, that must be it. Well...hmm...we'll see what she puts out at the test skates. You're right, she'll probably change it. :laugh:

Sofia Samodurova posted that Adam did her programs also and mentioned Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah, that must be it. Well...hmm...we'll see what she puts out at the test skates. You're right, she'll probably change it. :laugh:

Sofia Samodurova posted that Adam did her programs also and mentioned Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez.

Must admit. I'm really digging the beginning and ending beats to Mala Luna :laugh: I really hope this season she keeps both programs and really try to improve them as the season goes along or at least go back to Bolero and Sandstorm :hopelessness:

And Adam Rippon? Should be interesting.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

Actually, he's been choreographing for longer than you think. He did most of Stars on Ice US tour a few years back.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
They were gorgeous. I'm thrilled D/R are going to someone besides Julie Marcotte. Her choreo is adequate and has worked for them in the past, but they really need a wow program to compete with S/H and S/M.

Julie's actually assisting.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Must admit. I'm really digging the beginning and ending beats to Mala Luna :laugh: I really hope this season she keeps both programs and really try to improve them as the season goes along or at least go back to Bolero and Sandstorm :hopelessness:

And Adam Rippon? Should be interesting.

No, sorry, Adam Solya who also worked with Liza.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Actually, he's been choreographing for longer than you think. He did most of Stars on Ice US tour a few years back.

Well the work he did for J/C was incredible. So excited for his collaboration with D/R :yahoo:

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Angela Wang is currently in Canton, MI getting choreography from Charlie White and Tanith Belbin-White.

Barb

Record Breaker
Duhamel/Radford SP: "With or Without You" (U2 cover) by April Meservy. Choreography by John Kerr.

Great, but why a damn cover?!!!!:angry1:. Who the hell is April wWfdkjhvdoh?¿:disapp:

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great, but why a damn cover?!!!!:angry1:. Who the hell is April wWfdkjhvdoh?¿:disapp:

This cover version is so mushy it's hard for me to stomach. The original would have been much better IMO. :curse:

eppen

Medalist
Country
Spain
Javier Fernández just presented his new SP for the Olympic season at Fantasy on Ice in Japan. A revamping of the Chaplin program from 2012-2013 season.

His FS is based on a well-known Spanish figure with non-traditional music which has left us diehearts baffled...:scratch2: We'll have to wait and see.

E