TV Show: "In Character..." | Golden Skate

TV Show: "In Character..."

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
was watching a movie on AMC(I think) yesterday and there was an ad for their wednesday night "reality" show called "In Character"

anyway I guess this next episode is following a hockey coach and her attempt to achieve her dream to become a figure skater... not sure if it'll be any good but I think it's worth a look see... anyone know any more info on it?

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Tchernyshev's broadcasts

Peter Tchernyshev (former US National Ice Dance Champion) will be on the program this week. Much of his work was behind the scenes doing training, but he will also - thankfully! - be on-screen.

His appearance on the TV show, "Into Character" airs (below) on the cable channel AMC (which I think stands for American Movie Channel or something like that.) Here's a quote about the show:

"For each "Into Character" episode, everyday people get the chance to tackle the movie roles of a lifetime. In this episode, Andrea, a forty year-old ice hockey coach, gets to pursue her secret dream: achieving figure skating glory a la the 1970s tearjerker hit "Ice Castles". But before she attempts tricky Salchow's and Lutz's and other figure skating moves, she'll train with five-time U.S. gold medalist, Peter Tchernyshev. Then, she'll perform a special routine in front of hundreds of fans."

Peter's episode - "Ice Castles"

On AMC:

Into Character: Ice Castles
Wed., Aug. 25 at 10:00 PM / EST

Thu., Aug. 26 at 1:00 AM / EST

Thu., Aug. 26 at 4:00 AM / EST

Tue., Aug. 31 at 5:00 AM / EST

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
bumping this up as a reminder to watch! :)

I'm so glad I get to have satelite now!!! woot woot!

ugh I need sleep though... too much oly coverage late at night :p