GS Oscars for choreography | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GS Oscars for choreography

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Men:

SP - I have two favourites, but a lot of honourable mentions, because even when choreo as a whole was knd of okey, some parts were just spectacular:

Boyang Jin 'Spiderman' - this is my absolute favourite in terms of expression/entertainment value/engaged factor. It highlighted Jin's best qualities he has: powerful jumps and soul of a real performer.The way he plays with the music by his movement, giving off that fun/cheeky vibe is stunning. This is the kind of choreography which is made for make people smile, entertain them, engage into skater's effort regarding not only skating, but also a performance built. I think that as season progressed, Jin added more and more of himself to that choreo, being base and a departure/development point for him, including those already iconic,legendary 'Boyang shimmies'. I feel like he showed a great spirit and personal input to elevate this choreo.

Patrick Chan 'Dear Prudence'/'Blackbird' by The Beatles
- this one grabbed my heart and moved me by aesthetic of it, a harmonious clash between modernity and nostalgy in Patrick's interpretation. As Patrick is my lyrical master, a virtuose on blades, it was kind of 'bold' and unusual music choice for him in my opinion and I was curious how it will be played from choreographical point of view. And the effect is quite stunning, very original for me, fresh and unexpected - the movement, all transition and general expression of choreo/program are matching relaxed, reflective feel of the music. There is nothing extra loud, extra bright in that program, yet it sparks like a jewel brightened by Patrick masterful skill, glide, timing and sophisticated style. There is no race in that choreo, no 'rivarly' between jumps, spins, steps, music or movement in-between - it's pure harmony, easyness, communion of all elements which shine also on their own at the same time. And for me, this is a program/choreo about magnitude of impression hidden in simplicity, which is one of toughest things to achieve in my opinion, because skater has to balance technique with presentation/expression having kind of 'low-key' tools to play, nothing loud or vivid. But with Patrick, his skating in general, way he moves can turn anything into striking picture turning heads in attention. I am personally glad he did that kind of program, because not only it was original and unexpected from him, but the effect, magnetic pull of it surpassed my exprectations.

honourable mentions:
Yuzuru's SP (for rockstar vibe and lively interaction parts with audience), Jason's SP (for elegance and fluidity of choreo), Deniss V. SP (for choreo attitude and musicality which brought the best from Deniss himself, and those bada** spins from Hot Master Lambiel:love), Misha Ge's SP (for power in simplicity), Alexei Bychenko's and Mikhail Kolyada's SP (for quirk and originality transferred into something unique), Shoma's SP (for embodying longing and melancholic feel of the music by his movement)

FS - again, two clear favourites and lots of honourable mentions:

Patrick Chan 'Journey' by Eric Radford - music itself is beautiful, but with Patrick's skating it becomes a piece of art in motion. Patrick's skills, interpretation range and way of movement in that choreo made that music special and likewise - the music, its modern feel, lyrical character, softness and harmony highlighted Patrick's maestry. What striked me the most in terms of program concept/choreography alone was again that relative 'simplicity' comparing it to some other skaters - there was Patrick's pure skill on display, his body working like a fine instrument which carried the music, feel of it; there was delicacy, feathery quality in way step sequences were construced and woven into that program yet as a whole it resonated with power and strenght of Patrick's interpretation, maturity. There's just something unique and pure, blissful to witness how Patrick's body interacts with music, molding its gestures, moves, reactions, expressions into rhythm. The program was for me again about great discovery of Patrick's skating, its multi-dimentional perspective and timeless quality displayed, unfolding with no rush like a delicate ribbon or music score.

Shoma Uno 'Buenos Aires Hora Cero' by Astor Piazzola - this is for me the program which went the longest road to become as perfect and vivid as it is now. The edge, drama, tension of the music were perfectly accentuated with movement, elements and mostly - Shoma's presence, attitude and movement. There was something hypnotizing in the way his feet pointed rhythm in opening sequence, it set a tone of the performance, keeping that daring feel, edge over it until the very end. I want to phrase also a great balance and expressiveness of the whole program - the first part is kind of 'introduction' to the dramatic Lady confession/manifesto sang over this 'Loco' character, it builds up the tension which is especially visible in the way step sequence there is constructed and executed: it creates a pull, power and space by movement, the level of varying between rhythms, tempos, accentuation of intruments is INSANE for me, and to keep body movement and expression still in Tango character during all that is just beyond imagination, chills every time watching. Some complain over that Lady part of this program, but for me it brings out the drama out, 'rawness' of it on the surface by those screams and builds up to the great, big finale by Shoma's skating. And this transition moment with violin screetch pointed by 3A/3A combo is just pure perfection for me. And I love that there's something 'wild' and unkept about Shoma's expression, skating in that second part with Lady voice in it, that dynamics in transitioning between elements, whole ending sequence with cantilever and brilliant last combo spin, all of it just keeps you in the edge of the seat.

honourable mentions: Yuzuru FS (for reflectiveness and complexity), Misha Ge FS (for again magic feel of classic and simplicity), Jason's FS (for translating unspoken message of the music into movement in such brilliant way), Boyang's FS (for playfulness, cheekiness and joy expressed), Nicolas Nadeau's FS (for resurecting Elvis spirit in such great way)

ETA - forgot to add Adam Rippon - for me both of his programs/choreos perfectly reflected the character of the music, and like with Gabby Daleman's case - I so much appreciate his whole 'entourage' around programs, styling, attitude. I just love his guts to show a competitive program like SP, in such convention of a party in the club. And love his sensibility/approach towards 'Birds' FS program - his movement really reflected on birds' flying, fragility and freedom.

Last edited:

GGFan

Record Breaker
NoNameFace is doing the lord's work with those beautiful descriptions.

I'll add a category, Most Valuable Choreography: I give it to Marina Zueva for Nathan's SP. Sandra Bezic pulled this off several times (e.g. Tara Lipinski), but regardless of how one feels about Nathan's scoring his SP moved him into the big leagues. It suited his abilities well while covering flaws, gave folks the feeling that he could become an artist in future years, and allowed judges to see him as a senior.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
NoNameFace is doing the lord's work with those beautiful descriptions.

I'll add a category, Most Valuable Choreography: I give it to Marina Zueva for Nathan's SP. Sandra Bezic pulled this off several times (e.g. Tara Lipinski), but regardless of how one feels about Nathan's scoring his SP moved him into the big leagues. It suited his abilities well while covering flaws, gave folks the feeling that he could become an artist in future years, and allowed judges to see him as a senior.

Waiting in anticipation of her Ladies review...and Santa's coming soon, right Ms.Clause?

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Ladies' SP: Laurine Lecavalier
Ladies' FS: Satoko Miyahara

Men's SP: Yuzuru Hanyu
Men's FS: Jason Brown

Pairs' SP: Sui/Han
Pairs' FS: A tie between Savchenko/Massot and Morgan/Cipres. With Sui/Han being a close runner up.

Ice Dance SD: Virtue and Moir
Ice Dance FD: Papadakis and Cizeron. Though I wasn't completely sold on it until Worlds :love:

Last edited:

Warwick360

Medalist
I want to give a Razzie award to the choreographer of Medvedeva (not Medvedeva herself) for both her programs. Sure Med executes them very well and consistently, but those irksomeness in some of those parts is just too blaring for me; the skipping rope for example. :dev2:

lappo

Final Flight
I want to give a Razzie award to the choreographer of Medvedeva (not Medvedeva herself) for both her programs. Sure Med executes them very well and consistently, but those irksomeness in some of those parts is just too blaring for me; the skipping rope for example. :dev2:

Let's focus on the positives here, though! :agree:
It's much better for everybody and, I agree, NoNameFace is really doing wonderful comments on the choreo, thanks a lot! Waiting for ladies and ID!

Last edited:

Rissa

Record Breaker
Men's SP: Yuzuru and Boyang, Javi
Men's LP: nobody - lots of good programs but for me no oscars

Ladies SP: Ashley, Carolina, Mao, Rika, Katelyn
Ladies LP: ... uhh, Rika Hongo again, because we're awarding choreo and not perormance, Anna P,

Short Dance: Gilles/Poirer, Virtue/Moir
Long Dance: nobody (geez, it was the most boring event)

Pairs SP: Sui/Han and James/Cipres, and the North Korean pair had actually great program, Yu/Zhang
Pairs LP: Savachenko/Massot and James/Cipres, Yu/Zhang

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Ladies

SP - one clear favourite from first sight, but three close runner-ups:points:

Gabrielle Daleman 'Herodiade' by Jules Massenet - hands down the best SP Ladies program this year for me! Is is a full, complete package, exciting fromevery angle/perspective, from choreography, through styling, finishing with sass and power of Diva Daleman. This is a perfect fit regarding program-skater dynamics - Gabrielle is a 'Pocket Rocket', explosive, powerful and expressive and it matches drama and that magnitude, 'richness' of the Massenet's music. I'm especially amazed by amount of detail put into that choreography, the way every phrase is finished with movement in a very distinct way. Love the energy of step sequence and the way Gabrielle kept that 'momentum' built by the music until the last pose. I think the program was perfect way to channel Gabrielle's best qualities: big jumps, speed, commanding presence. And let me be shallow for a moment - no other skater made such an impression on me by overall presentation of the program like Gabrielle did, her costume, make-up, styling were so complimentary over music's sultry feel, choreography and were intergral parts of the performance, doing nothing but elevating it in a big way. It is a vehicle which really took Gabrielle's skating into a masterclass for me.

Wakaba Higuchi 'La Califfa' by Ennio Morricone - this program for me is a real gem in terms of understanding music vs movement relation this season. And what about Wakaba's maturity in its interpretation? I love that choreography was so beautifully balanced - music was highlighted by Wakaba's movement, little gestures, expression, at the same time there was a space created for breathing, presenting Wakaba as a skater and as a performer. There is something like 'impressions painting' quality about the way program is constructed and built, in way her upper body and arms are working complimentary with melancholic vibe of the music. It's qite remarkable how she managed to reflect and accentuate all those slow-motion moments, tempo changes in choreography in action, I love especially transition between second spin and step sequence. She was able to capture the fragility of the music and transfer it into powerful, fluid move.

Anna Pogorilaya 'Scent of a woman' theme (in Smoku remix) - Anna has an unique drama flare which enables her to create a vivid, sensual performance without being tacky or over-the -top, and Misha Ge's choreography perfectly channelled that ability in my opinion. There was a full harmony between Anna's look, expressiveness and how she moved: a picture of sophisticated, mature, beautiful woman seducing the audience by her interpretation of tango. And just love that 'twist' in step sequence, 'Misha personal touch' over whole program, I think that after all it reflects both creator and performer equally, because Misha gave to Anna a piece of his artistic, creative freedom in that sequence (and that program in general, too) which fueled her to give it her own signature and personality while performing.

Kaetlyn Osmond 'Sous le ciel de Paris/Milord' by Edith Piaf - another bright and stunning example how to create a vehicle for a skater which will reflect on her best qualities and on what kind of a performer she is. With this one, I could only sit back and relax with a smile, because I felt an ease about her performance as a whole, no rushing, no race, just pure enjoyment taken from her joy expressed on ice. And like Anna - a program reflecting on Kaetlyn's best qualities: vivid performer, energy, joy, explosive jumps, musicality. What caught me every time I watched her performing this SP was the way she used her face, gestures and hands for telling the story - that dazzling smile during step sequence, that little detail before 2A when she's standing, doing some choreo bits and adjusting her dress i sassy gesture. What's the most important for me is that it all comes out naturally, almost in organic way from Kaetlyn, as born performer she is. What I appreciate the most in her is that commitment into performance that is not forced in reception, she takes a program, choreography and creates a precious moment of joy not only for herself, but for all people. Aside of all aforesaid, I think that Edith Piaf's music was also a great way to bring out Kaetlyn's maturity and elegance – Lance Vipond did amazing job to channel that 'effortless' feel of 'joie du vivre', French nonchalance and sophistication in choreography for Kaetlyn.

FS - again, four programs I loved (so more writing...:drama:)

Anna Pogorilaya 'Modigliani Suite' by Guy Farley/'Le Di a la Caza Alcance' by Estrella Morente/'Memorial Requiem' by Michael Nyman - my favourite, because it reflected pure Anna in her best element: drama, passion and raw emotion expressed. Love her musicality and edge in expression in that program, there was flow, space and signature created every time she performed that program. I think that Anna needs a piece of music with character and then the choreo she brings into the motion gets elevated by itself, she's just a rare example of very sensitive, emotional, artistic soul she pours in her skating with no hesitation. Again, there was a great balance for me between softness and power, attack of her movement, of her stare, of her arms, it's just Anna, her whole body wants to express the state of freedom he is while on ice, performing and competing. I think that this program perfectly embodied that kind of 'consuming' feel Anna performs, expresses herself with. And in more general note, I think that the level of self-exposure from personal, emotional side Anna gives in her every performance is a great weapon, a gift which draws audiences so close to her, but it is double-sworded one, too – as it can be overpowering and self-destructive for her...

Wakaba Higuchi 'Scheherezade' by Nikoai Rimski-Korsakov - Wakaba is my discover of the year, it's mind-blowing how mature and conscious her performance abilities are at that age...What strikes me with this FS is a harmony in opposites – there's 'richness' of costume, 'richness' of story, that 'ornamental' feel of Rimski-Korsakov's music, but the movement outbalances all those 'heavy' and 'demanding' elements. The choreo actually highlights the intricacy of music and wovens elements seamlessly in in my opinion. Again – love Wakaba's maturity and sophistication, composure and thought all put into interpretation and expression of that program; for me, it feels fresh and 'now', despite music being so warhorse-like. Love those little details added by arms/hands, delicate but prominent finish of moves.

Laurine Lecavelier 'Grease' medley
– a big, big kudos to Fabian Bourzat who found a way to make a light, fun and entertaining program, without being too cheesy and over-the-top, a program which brought out Laurine's great performer's abilities to the light (at last!). There's great highlight to both 'good Sandy' and 'bad Sandy' parts – I think it was a smart move not to pack the program with too many transitions movement-wise, as Laurine's acting skills and personality took charge of interpretation naturally, going with the flow of the music and choreographied elements. It's a kind of 'creative/artistic' freedom I appreciate in choreography – when its creator leaves a space for performer to leave something personal in that piece, make it his/her own. Another smart move was to include that costume change – it draws attention, is in line with fun, bubby feel of the program and focus on versatility of a skater regarding interpretation and expression, comparing both parts 'separated' by that change.

Carolina Kostner 'Nisi Dominus (Cum Dederit)' by Antonio Vivaldi
– this is not an 'obvious' choice or an universal 'crowd-pleaser', I'm fully aware. But there's a magnetic pull, a hypnotizing aura for me around Carolina performing that program. No other lady – except Mao – can interpret and show off classical music in such 'regal' way Carolina does. I feel like one of the toughest things – similar like in Patrick's case – is to excel and express with simplicity, to match the harmony illustrated by music with actual movement, gestures. It's really hard to match classical music's feel of magnitude too, because it is overpowering, overwhelming and requires a lot of care and skill to find a right balance in presentation, expression and interpretation of it. Carolina has it all – superb skill, fantastic glide, delicate, but prominent way of movement, lyrical ability of expression, style, sophistication, elegance and regality over her presence alone. And she put it all into magnificent, stunning use in that program, it's almost a transcendent experience for me to watch that seamless flow and fluidity of music expressed with Carolina's movement. As the music could seem 'heavy' or too 'one-dimentional', Carolina did a great thing regarding choreography while performing not to 'overembelish' it with too much hands/legs/face – there is serene, effortless and 'heavenly' feel about her doing steps and ther elements, it is all so easy on eyes, on soul.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Let's start with the obvious (for me)

Dance SD : V/M , honorable mention G/P
Dance FD : Weapo's Aranjuez such gorgeous emotional moments throughout from the first lift to the end honorable mention C/L fun program and G/P's tango

Pairs SP : S/H, honorable mention P/J
Pairs FP: I think the best choreographed program here is Y/Z ... awful piece of music though...

Ladies SP : Kaetlyn Osmond, honorable mention Gabby Daleman
Ladies LP : I will be daring.... I really liked Alaine's LP... honorable mention : Satoko Leïa

Mens SP : Elladj's Balde Sound of silence honorable mention Javi's Flamenco
Mens LP : Patrick Chan's Journey (despite the zzz music ) honorable mention Shoma's Tango

Nika09

On the Ice
And the Oscars goes to:

Best screenwriter (or choreographer in this case): Jaffrey Buttle - so far he have done huge jobe with Javi and Yuzuru and deserves standing ovations!
Best director (or coach in this case): Brian Orser - for the same reasons.
Best Movie: "Bridge Over Troubled Water" - S/H LP. İt was like romantic movie with all this gentle touches and steps. And told some story, it really did.
Best Foreign Language Movie: "Buenos Aires Hora Cero" - Shoma's LP, with the passionate either choreo, music and leading role! Just love it!
Best Actor in a Leading Role: Yuzuru Hanyu (with "Let's Go Crazy") - it's one of the amazing examples how SP should be constructed but...how catchy it might be depends on leading actor. That mood he has been in, interaction with public...just mind blowing!
Best Actress in a Leading Role: Wenjing Sui (in "Blues for Klook") - well I can't say better about this program than NoNameFace just did. No doubt it was geniusly constructed but how on earth you will make someone give a sassy look to camera there, up in the air?! I think she sell this SP to everyone, audience and judges.
Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Cong Han (especially for the throw-3F and lift with the one foot on ice) - you obviously won't feel comfortable enough to opening arms and sightseeing in the air if there's no reliable partner. Han is certainly partner that everyone (I mean skater and choregrapher) could dream about.
Best Lady (let's say that way) in a Supporting Role: Mihoko Higuchi - Shoma's lovely coach also choreographer and best supporter!
Best visual effects: Jin Boyang and both his programs!! Watching him with the big smile on my face all the time.
Best sound mixing: Elvis mix for Javier! His LP also was joy to watch.
Best soundtrack: "A journey" by Eric Radford - very touching with the softest Patrick's LP.

Last edited:

lappo

Final Flight
And the Oscars goes to:

Best screenwriter (or choreographer in this case): Jaffrey Buttle - so far he have done huge jobe with Javi and Yuzuru and deserves standing ovations!.

Thanks a lot! The whole post is :agree: :laugh2: but I think good old Jeff is not involved with Javi (both his programs are of David Wilson, if I remember correctly...). Among Jeff's works this season are Ashley's SP and Marin Honda's FP.

I totally agree with S/H as leading actress and supporting actor (I might this distinction appears also in V/M SP because, as much as I adore Scott, Tessa really shines!).

So far, Lori Nichol seems to be the most beloved choreographer of this season (S/H and Spiderboyang).

Last edited:

yuna13

On the Ice
The pairs stands out this year thanks to Lori Nichols, john Kerr and Sylvia Fontana. I never thought that one day I would like pairs as much as ice dance!

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Just how Oscars use voting to determine awards, I thought it would be fun to see who is leading in each event! Because I had some free time this afternoon, I tallied up each mention (or "vote") for a program to see which ones were fan favorites. Some skaters won in their categories by a landslide while others had very close results! I'll keep it updated as more people reply :)

For the ladies, the Short Program was a crazy race! However, Kaetlyn Osmond seems to have the slight edge for the fan-favorite Short Program choreography with Wakaba Higuchi and Rika Hongo only trailing a few points behind.
However, the Ladies Free Program almost had a unanimous vote for Satoko Miyahara's FS to The Planets! She has 13 mentions and no other lady came close to her tally!

Ladies SP
7 Votes - Kaetlyn Osmond
4 Votes - Wakaba Higuchi, Karen Chen, Rika Hongo
3 Votes - Laurine Lecavalier
2 Votes - Anna Pogorilaya, Gabrielle Daleman
Other mentions - Mao Asada, Elena Radionova, Zijun Li, Mariah Bell, Ashley Wagner, Carolina Kostner

Ladies FS
13 (!!!) Votes - Satoko Miyahara
4 Votes - Anna Pogorilaya
2 Votes - Mao Asada, Evgenia Medvedeva
Other mentions - Wakaba Higuchi, Laurine Lecavalier, Carolina Kostner, Rika Hongo, Alaine Chartrand

Just like the ladies, the Mens Short Program is a crazy close race! Yuzuru Hanyu seems to hold the edge in the choreography for both the Short Program and the Long program, but the runners up are very close! Boyang Jin and Shoma Uno are in the runner up position, only trailing by 1 and 2 mentions so far! Out of all four disciplines, the Mens event is the closest in terms of closeness of the vote. I think that's a good thing, because that means that there were many amazing choreographed programs this season!

Mens SP
8 Votes - Yuzuru Hanyu
6 Votes - Boyang Jin
5 Votes - Javier Fernandez
3 Votes - Patrick Chan
2 Votes - Eladj Balde
Other mentions - Maxim Kovtun, Adam Rippon

Mens FS
8 Votes - Yuzuru Hanyu
7 Votes - Shoma Uno
4 Votes - Patrick Chan
2 Votes - Jason Brown
Other mentions - Javier Fernandez, Jun Hwan Cha

Sui/Han are the overwhelming favorites for their Short Program choreography, as they are over 11 points ahead of the next mentioned programs. I do have to agree that Lori Nichol did an amazing job with their program this season! For the free skate, Savchenko/Massot take a narrow lead with James/Cipres right on their heels and Sui/Han following right behind them. In both the Short Program and the Free Program, S/H, S/M, and J/C are in the top 3 for favorite choreography mentions. This means that not only one, but BOTH their programs were favorites! It's also worth mentioning that they were my 3 favorite pairs this season :)

Pairs SP
15 (!!!) Votes - Sui/Han
4 Votes - James/Cipres, Savchenko/Massot
2 Votes - Peng/Jin
Other mentions - Yu/Zhang, Tarasova/Morozov, Zabiiako/Enbert

Pairs FS
10 Votes - Savchenko/Massot
8 Votes - James/Cipres
6 Votes - Sui/Han
2 Votes - Yu/Zhang, Stolbova/Klimov
Other mentions - Peng/Jin

Virtue/Moir won the majority of the short dance choreography and are the overwhelming favorites this season! Not many other ice dance couples were even named in the short dance category! For the Free Dance, Papadakis/Cizeron took the lead with Chock/Bates being next!

Short Dance
14 (!!!) Votes - Virtue/Moir
4 Votes - Gilles/Poirier

Free Dance
8 Votes - Papadakis/Cizeron
3 Votes - Chock/Bates
Other mentions - Virtue/Moir, Shibutani/Shibutani, Weaver/Poje, Capellini/Lanotte, Gilles/Poirier

Now that we've mentioned the winning programs for each discipline so far, it's time to shoutout the talented choreographers that created these beautiful programs! We should give many kudos to Lori Nichol, Jeffery Buttle, Shae-Lynn Bourne, John Kerr, Silvia Fontana, David Wilson, Tom Dickson, Marina Zueva, and anyone else I may have forgotten! Wonderful season overall.

Personally, my favorites this season are Satoko Miyahara's SP, both of Sui/Han's programs, Yuzuru's SP, both of James/Cipres programs, Karen's SP, and Papadakis/Cizeron's FD!

Last edited:

Khoai

Match Penalty
Best SP ladies: Miss Osmond
Best LP ladies: Miss Pogorilaya

Best SP men: Mr. Patrick
Best LP men: Mr. Hanyu

Best SP pair: S/H
Best LP pair: J/C

Ice dance: how about raspberry for them all?

lappo

Final Flight
Whole post!

Thanks so much!

I add mine:
Ladies SP: Osmond (honorable mention: Karen Chen, not only because the program is quite lovely but also because she did the choreo herself!!! Others I like: Lecavalier, Hongo, Toth & Polina T.).
Ladies FS: I add my vote to Tom Dickson, the most underrated choreographer! Go princess Satton! Honorable mention to Lecavalier.

Men SP: Yuzuru & Spiderboyang
Men FP: Yuzuru

Pairs (wow, this season changed my opinion on pairs so much):
SP: S/H. Super honorable mentions to J/C and S/M
FP: S/H & J/C (cannot decide between the two) with S/M very close second.

Dance SP: V/M, wow!!! I immensely enjoyed also G/P, though.
Dance FP: maybe V/M again

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Men:
SP - Hanyu
LP - Brown (Chan a close second)

Ladies:
SP - Osmond, no question
FS - none really stood out but I was impressed by Medvedeva (the choreography, not interpretation, mind you)

Pairs:
SP - Sui/Han
FS - Stolbova/Klimov (I hated last year but this year was interesting and avant garde almost)

Dance:
SD - Virtue & Moir
FD - Hubbell & Donahue (such a shame about Worlds)

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Men:
SP: Chan (Javi close 2nd)
LP: Rippon

Ladies:
SP: Wagner (the original we saw at Skate America, Buttle ruined it for Worlds).
LP: Daleman (Chen close 2nd)

Dance:
SD: Shibs/V/M (H/D and G/P close seconds)
FD: C/B

Pairs:
SP: D/R (but done with a choreographer that knows what they are doing with that music, I liked the concept but it was a mess in parts).
LP: S/H